WIP Beta released Gavril Roamer Sport 0.10.0.0.1

A two-door Gavril Roamer

1. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

Re: '95 Gavril Roamer Sport - Various Improvements

that's one nice explorer Betatester give this lady her wish.

2. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

Re: '95 Gavril Roamer Sport - Various Improvements

I will... eventually. After I call this done, which will probably be at version 1.5, then I'll move on to new things.

Anyway, UPDATE!!!! Use your time wisely with it. :p

Sorry, it didn't make it. However, I will have it next time ;)

3. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

Re: '95 Gavril Roamer Sport - SUT Body, Rollcage, and Many Fixes

I love the latest update
    2015-08-23_00002.jpg

I was the first person to download the latest update I am so proud of myself.

4. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

This is great, perhaps you can do a load of suitcases to put in the box... :eek:

5. Brayden Bachlott

Brayden Bachlott
    Expand Collapse

I have a problem with the latest update, and the latest update only. The Roamer Sport vehicles don't have thumbnails or the ability to change colors, and when I try to spawn one in, the vehicle just disappears, and I have to use 1.2, the version before it. I tried deleting the cache, and re-downloading the mod, but nothing works. Can you fix this in 1.4?

6. therealwrc

therealwrc
    Expand Collapse

I install the new update and I do not see the mod in the game :(

7. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

Did you unzip the mod? Check the mod manager, is it activated?

You must have unzipped it incorrectly. At least, that's how I've replicated your error before. Refer to the first post for the correct setup.

8. tjschel

tjschel
    Expand Collapse

I have this problem too :(. I deleted my cache, moved the file around inside the mods folder, unpacked it in game, re-downloaded it, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

How exactly should I put it in the mods folder? I download the mod and go to the temporary place that the .zip goes then I move the .zip file directly to bla\bla\beamng.drive\mods. That is what I do for the rest of my mods. I have to do nothing else. What should I be doing for the Roamer tho?

9. Logi_Veloce

Logi_Veloce
    Expand Collapse

I have the same problem. I installed the way you said, and it doesn't work.

10. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

Well, it seems something went way wrong with the zipping. It will work, but you have to delete all of the "roamersport" folders that appear in the zip. Don't know how that happened. :confused: I've uploaded a fixed version, it should work now.

11. tjschel

tjschel
    Expand Collapse

YAY! ;) Thanks for fixing it! Btw, what do you think your next project will be? Are you going to modify another car or make something else?

12. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

~A clip of a Gavril Roamer Sport plus Review from 1998~

Author: Dr3w1248

Today I was at the AutoCar Magazine Office and my senior editor handed me a set of keys to the Gavril Roamer Sport Plus that was at the office that week and I was told to take it out the local trails to see its off road capability. I've never favored Gavril and I was thinking that this review would turn into a disaster like with the Grand Marshal... What makes the Sport Plus different than your average roamer was it had more bells and whistles and it had 2 doors! I was reviewing the Face lifted and more sleek Roamer and after a half hour on the trails, I was starting to get attached to this work of art. After getting back to the office with just a dinged front bumper from taking out a rock, I was enjoying the Roamer and I hated when the day had to end. So I bought a top of the line Roamer and I plan to pimp it out with off roady stuff and drive it on the trails and mud with my buddies, I'm currently waiting for a live axle kit for the front end from a private company called BetaTester and so yea. I enjoy the Roamer Sport Plus because the short wheel base makes it good for off roading and it would do just as well on the highway, and priced at 9,998 bucks for a mid range Roamer?? Go down to your local Gavril Dealer and buy yourself a Roamer Sport Plus.

-AutoCar Magazines

#112 Dr3w1248, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  13. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

I don't know exactly. If I were a full-time BeamNG dev, then I'd help make official vehicles or make official mods of them, considering the speed of my progress and my fairly decent Blender skills. But I'm not a dev, so I'll just keep making variants of their cars unofficially. Maybe my next project would be to make a saloon version of the 200BX. Yeah, I'll start on that after this is done and over with. ;)

I guess this means that I should read Autocar more often? :p Kudos for the motivation.

14. tjschel

tjschel
    Expand Collapse

That sounds like a good idea! Maybe a convertible too! Or maybe you should make a coupe and wagon of the Pessima. That would be cool too! :) Oh boy, I can't wait!!

#114 tjschel, Aug 23, 2015
  15. Vladimir_Shootin

Vladimir_Shootin
    Expand Collapse

The truck tailgate doesnt show up...
    and the truck roof is a bit squishy.

apart from that the new update is awesome!

16. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

Having the same problem with the facelift tailgate*. Deleted the cache several times now...

Anyway, lovely update, I love the variety! I also have a suggestion for the facelift tailights (2 ideas):

gav.jpg gav2.jpg

I think they fit perfectly. I made the gap between both parts thinner, I don't know if that's possible, but it looks better. The main change is on the tailgate, simply modifying the ones you already made, into a rounder shape makes a great difference, giving the rear a way more modern look, without really big changes. The kind of thing a manufacturer would do in real life to freshen a car without spending a lot. Well, apart from the new holes in the tailgate and the new tailgate lights.

*In the '98 Sport Truck V8 4WD Off-Road Xtreme at least. A '95 is fine for example.

#116 JorgePinto, Aug 23, 2015
  17. titantls

titantls
    Expand Collapse

Love the new update!! I also have the tailgate issue tried clearing cache but whatever...

2015-08-23_00005.jpg 2015-08-23_00008.jpg

18. tjschel

tjschel
    Expand Collapse

Small problem: the front right signals come on only when I turn the left ones on. Plus I like @jorgepinto's ideas. Maybe add a turn signal section to the inside light.

19. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

Heh, I am waiting for my live axle kit, will you add it in the next update? :rolleyes:
    I don't know if the 200BX would look as good being a saloon, maybe you can go Mazda RX8 style...

-Dr3w128 (Junior Editor at AutoCar)

20. Brayden Bachlott

Brayden Bachlott
    Expand Collapse

That is what I did. I will try again today and see if it works, in case I did something wrong and I didn't realize it.

Alright, it works now. I guess my copy of BeamNG was acting funky.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice