1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Gavril H15 Vanster

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Nevada

Nevada
    Expand Collapse

Cargo box is just an option there can be towtruck version or flat bed version or open box version. God there are so many possibylities.

2. Ampersand

Ampersand
    Expand Collapse

With some experience driving a cube van I can safely say that usually if it has a rear view mirror it's because they come with an option for a small sliding door into the cargo section so if you have a fragile load or one that is tied down that you're not sure of you can glance in the mirror every now and then to see how it's doing when you have the door open. Or at least the van I drove was set up like that. Also made it easy to back up to the doors with the rear door open. Gave you an extra view that was easier to gauge distance in.

3. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

I noticed the Fuel Gauge is lowing the other way.
    screenshot_00068.png screenshot_00066.png

#63 Godzilla!, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. jtreign9097

jtreign9097
    Expand Collapse

I Cannot seem to find the Transmission Config in the Engine File like all the other Vehicles.. am i missing Something with This Van?:confused: i just wanna change the gearing and make it more like my early 90s Ford Van... i did check all the jbeam files but maybe i missed something.. i thought the setting was in the engine settings jbeam as like all the other vehicles.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind I had found it in the I6 Engine file:p only.... I guess it apply s to all settings even if u don't use the I6 in the van

5. skymiracle

skymiracle
    Expand Collapse

The van has one issue that could be easily fixed, the weakly attached exhaust system.
    Everytime i go over couple of bumps, the exhaust drops and scrapes on the ground lol.

6. WIKTOR(RUS)

WIKTOR(RUS)
    Expand Collapse

How do i can god damn download cars, maps, or even anything that will add a content to my game? How do install i'm just readed in wiki, now i need to download!

7. Lawrs91

Lawrs91
    Expand Collapse

You're not gifted with intelligence, are you?

Buy the game

8. n0ah1897

n0ah1897
    Expand Collapse

Ummm.... How does one respond to this?

9. Nevada

Nevada
    Expand Collapse

all the same
    3r5mfk.jpg

10. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

11. jeffmorris

jeffmorris
    Expand Collapse

I loaded the van.dae file into 3D Studio Max 2014 to see if I can change the van from cargo van to passenger van by cutting out windows in the sides and adding bench seats but I see the parts for a cutaway van with box body with dual rear wheels. Any suggestions?
    Edit: I found the van body, made a copy of it, and tried to change the van from cargo van to passenger van by "cutting out" windows in the sides but it looked like too much work for me.

#71 jeffmorris, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  12. thevidmaster

thevidmaster
    Expand Collapse

so i was about to make a flatbed when all of a sudden... iopndgdb.png
    planning something i see :p

13. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Yup, rollup door isn't possible yet (slidenodes) so I went with hinged doors for now.

14. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

The rear doors of the van end up doing this thing after some abuse where they fold in half and the window part flops around. I think some beams break that shouldn't. Just letting you know.

Attached Files:

• Vandoors.jpg
  15. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

I have a small-ish glitch on my cargo van. I have tried and tried again to get pictures of it, but I can't do it. Whenever I pull out my cargo van, some weird flickering white line goes across my screen, and it only happens to the cargo version. I have had this problem persist throughout forced updates, and it has caused me to not be able to use the van (I could probably use it, but the line is just too "in the way"). I will try to get some pictures, but if not, I hope you can understand what I am saying.:confused:

16. Neidjel

Neidjel
    Expand Collapse

I have this same bug as well. It seems to be coming from under the cargobox.. It indeed is very distracting and not pretty to look at. I also don't know a better way to describe it than you did though.

17. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I am not sure why this is happening, and as I was writing this, I somehow turned into a ninja and got a pic of this little annoyance for all of the forum to see:
    got it.JPG
    As you can see, it can also be a black line, and blue-ish as well.
    [SUB][/SUB]​I seriously feel like a ninja now that I got a pic of this.

18. TU250X

TU250X
    Expand Collapse

Did anyone notice the Cargo vers. doesn't have a finished cab.

19. KiloHotel

KiloHotel
    Expand Collapse

Just noticed the passenger side mirror rapidly vibrates right where it connects to the door mount. Also the whole front clip can start to vibrate quite a bit starting at the drivers side of the bumper and spreading.. That's somewhat rare though, gotta be sitting still with the wheel cranked or agitate it somehow. Also, do you plan on making the cabster an actual cab eventually? :p Really odd how its just a big hole with the bulkhead of the cube closing it off. I'm guessing its something to do with the cab getting stuck in the bulkhead during/after a collision?

20. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

That's how actual chassis cabs are:

(imported from here)

As for vibrating mirrors and other parts: fixed for the race update :)

#80 gabester, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice