Gavril D-Series addon 0.8.4

Oldstyle parts, XL frame with cargobox/rollback/wedgeback beds, flatbeds, (prerunner) suspension par

1. AR162B

AR162B
    Expand Collapse

That's an idea :p

The railing has collission enabled, but if you don't drive up the trailer exactly in between the railing, one wheel will drive on top of the coltris making them useless. (It's possible, but it's a bit hard to drive a D-series on top of it :p) Maybe I'll widen it a little bit more, But there's not much room left on the sides. To make it much wider it'll need a deck on top of the wheels.

It's the first time I've heard of it, I'll take a look. Maybe some values changed in the update.

That idea has been suggested many times, maybe I'll make on but adding a new wheelbase means a lot of boring copy paste work, especially when the wheels and/or suspension is updated (again)

2. stevenmlittle

stevenmlittle
    Expand Collapse

Here is the reaction to the brakes that the HD front suspension and tires have. brakes on.png brakes off.png
    I have not had the shiftier and orange line appear again.

3. dman1049

dman1049
    Expand Collapse

Couple questions... Could you make a Diesel tune with more power and black smoke.. call it a VW tune. lol
    Maybe an SAS option on the trucks would be cool...
    And maybe a BBC for the trucks...
    I dont want this to sound demanding.. just things I would think is cool to add...
    IMO if you only added one thing... SAS to all the models as an option.

4. jplayer

jplayer
    Expand Collapse

I Have not seen this addressed in quite a while and it is something I feel can t be too hard
    Double cab with the 6 ft box. I am pretty sure they have them, and it would look a lot more natural than the four foot box, which reminds me of a hummer h2 sut rather than a pickup truck.

5. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

(imported from here)

This is cool, could you put your flexible Moonhawk antennas on the west coast mirrors as seen in this picture above?

• Like Like x 1
  6. minecraftman1025

minecraftman1025
    Expand Collapse

Re: Gavril D15 Stepside/Flareside

the slotted mags wheels explode and glitch as soon as they are put on a station body no matter which suspension setup

7. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

Re: Gavril D15 Stepside/Flareside

Because they are not suited for the Station chassis, they only work on the medium duty chassis such as the 'insane' version and the D15 Flareside Race.

8. TheOfficialTini

TheOfficialTini
    Expand Collapse

Hi,i have a problem when loading the loaded gooseneck flatbed trailer,the trailer doesnt load,i tried to download the zip again and again and it didnt worked so :/

9. Andrew W.

Andrew W.
    Expand Collapse

Have you tried clearing your cache folder of BeamNG?

10. TbirdMan

TbirdMan
    Expand Collapse

Might be neat to try to integrate the motor/suspension combo the devs put together for the moonhawk into some of your drag vehicles. I like the wheelie power. just a thought.

11. MovingCNTower

MovingCNTower
    Expand Collapse

I am having the same issue as Stevenmlittle posted above. When you use the HD suspension, mostly I find it with the offroad setups, is that when you hit the brakes in gear, the front of the car squats down all the way, sometimes resulting in the wheel falling off. However, if you hit them in neutral or park, it's fine.

12. GameNoobTV

GameNoobTV
    Expand Collapse

Just out of curiosity, is there a rough estimate when the D65 is going to be released?

• Like Like x 1
  13. fanboyjj

fanboyjj
    Expand Collapse

The thing I want to know is what the d65s interior is gonna look like

#533 fanboyjj, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  14. bluescreen7

bluescreen7
    Expand Collapse

(deleted)

#534 bluescreen7, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  15. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

Better yet, what if we could make a miniature semi truck type of thing? Kind of like a tiny T65 that just happens to look exactly like a D-Series. Maybe like a special variant of the D35 HD regular cab? That exhaust stack could totally make it more realistic.

16. BRAVO30626

BRAVO30626
    Expand Collapse

after the 4.3.1 update all the trailers and rollback flatbed break if you switch to another car...
    what i mean by that is when i put the truck in park the trailer or rollback works fine,but lets say i put it in park wait for the trailer to open whenever i switch to the car i wanna drive onto it the trailer ramps break or if using the rollback the whole thing falls off? this is my favorite mod and i want it to work again :(

17. machine

machine
    Expand Collapse

It also happens with the official so let's just wait for devs to fix it. (I don't think this mods breaks the official trailer)

18. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

I still hope it comes out at some point.

19. Xx BRANDON xX73

Xx BRANDON xX73
    Expand Collapse

Not to sound stupid but i need help i cant find the download link

20. TbirdMan

TbirdMan
    Expand Collapse

In the "Attached files" section of the first post.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice