On Hold Gavril 2012 D-Series

Discussion in 'Land' started by MTKush, Nov 16, 2017.

?

NAMES

1. 2012 FODDER X350

22 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. 2012 GAVRIL D350

326 vote(s)
    84.2%
  3. TITAN XL

23 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. RHINO 350

16 vote(s)
    4.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

ad blocker?

2. Can-06

Can-06
    Expand Collapse

No, I don't have it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ford is awsome

ford is awsome
    Expand Collapse

damn that truck sounds good i was wondering how much offroad stuff are you putting in this mod if any

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

Will it go on the repo?

• Like Like x 1
  5. MTKush

MTKush
    Expand Collapse

RED = WRONG
    GREEN = RIGHT

Are we really going this direction again?? do you know how many 3d models of the f350 there are... Let me guess you googled f250 models pulled up the first link. said hmmm sure does look like an f250! He MUST have used this f250 model! Not to be rude or anything but what goes through your mind while posting this shit? On the contrary like most people have assumed i have done no work and do not even know how to use blender. I probably also don't even know what a "Beam NG" is. Where am I? What website is this? Oh wait! I got it! I am a modder who has been modding TONS of games for the past 10 years... Modeling, Coding, Sounds.. You name it... (Not just directed towards you. But all of the bs post such as this one) To be completely honest i have been on my fair share of shit show forums. This HAS to be the worst experience i have ever had with such a disrespectful community. Such disrespect for someone making content FOR FREE that more than likely YOU WILL USE. Like i said previously i work 40+ hours a week at a full time job... I wake up at 4:00am to go to work come home dead ass tired to read some bs about something I am doing for fun. REALLY makes me want to say you know what my mod, my time invested, no release, personal use only. TBH probably going to be the last mod i create on this dreaded forum. Sad because i am also working on a Honda Civic, and a Dump Truck.... along with my various Blue Collar add ons which i put on the back burner to get shit on by a bunch of 14 years olds complaining about my work.

Good day. progress put on 100% hold till i feel fit. I will continue my work on this truck as it was for me in the first place. Whether or not it gets released now is up to if i even want to come back to this middle school cafeteria of a forum. Till then enjoy the D-Series LOL

TO THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY SUPPORTED THIS MOD I AM SORRY. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.

#125 MTKush, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  6. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

It's unfortunate to see you leave, but I completely respect your decision. This thread has been a mess, where it seems it attracted some of the most annoying members. If you do feel like continuing working, you should consider messaging one of the moderators about making a private group for your mods. That way you can control who can comment and who can view the progress threads.

• Agree Agree x 10
  7. turbocow

turbocow
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Don't let the haters get in your way! Just follow your dreams ;)

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

what, thats not what i meant, I was just saying it looked similar :(

9. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

Oof m8, don't do dis to us, you were doin great.

10. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

Has every thread for new member who make car. The thread is on hold 1 month after

11. Vess Osiris

Vess Osiris
    Expand Collapse

PLEASE DONT GIVE UP!!! I've been waiting patiently for a mod like this to come out, and was so excited to see somebody actually make it, Ignore the idiots/stupid people, and embrace the love of the people who love this mod!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

Wow, this is exactly why we can't ever have nice things. People whining for him to not give up but yet they're the ones to start all this bullshit. People need to wake up for once on these forums.

Also exactly why lots of people refuse to start mod making.
    --- Post updated ---
    It's exactly what you meant you bonehead. Stop trying to find every single reason to lampoon this guy.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

Another one bites the dust

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

To be honest, this mod shows how ironic the Beam community is.

There are several great vehicle mods on the repo that are basically re-badged real-life cars with a few/almost no changes to them to make sure that their creators don't get copyrekt. The Satsuma, Eris Coucal, Bruckell Caldera, Hirochi Prasu, Bruckell Alauda, Oldsfullsize, Fait One, and many, many others are so close to their real-life counterparts that the only real differences between them and the real-life versions are the badging and maybe slightly different light designs. These are showered praise by the community for being awesome vehicle mods, with a few of them being featured resources, sometimes for months at a time.

Meanwhile, OP gets slaughtered by the community for making a D-Series that looks "too much like a Ford." Admittedly, I was one of these people way back when I first started paying attention to vehicle mods, but do I care anymore if this is practically a re-badged Ford or Chevy? Not one bit. It's a new vehicle mod, and one of a vehicle type which we may never get officially, and also one which may never happen again in mod format. I'd love to be able to drive a modern pickup truck in Beam, especially if it has a crew cab, a long bed, and a turbodiesel L6/V8. That would be one of the most amazing things I'd ever do on Beam; chasing down the official D-Series with a much-more-modern counterpart, listening to the cacophony of diesel clatter and turbocharger whirring mix with the roar of an underpowered N/A V8 as two giant American full-size pickup trucks screech their way through VR City or WCA, racing through the streets at over 60 miles per hour.

Come to think of it, what sort of engines/transmissions were planned for this truck? If it was planned to have a diesel, then that would have made its loss all the more unfortunate.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. MTKush

MTKush
    Expand Collapse

Turbo diesel V8 Powerstroke with many engine variants. --- Transmissions, turbos ect...

Its sad to honestly say but i am turned off in a major way from this community. (not all of you) (some of you are awesome)

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

No, thats was really not what I meant, i put the face after it it was a joke that got mis understood
    --- Post updated ---

17. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Cleaned up.

Can you all just be nice to each other?
    If not, log out..
    Behave please.

Meanwhile, locked.
    OP can message us anytime.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice