Gas Stations & Transit Bus Signs...

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by B3_Burner, Jun 11, 2019.

1. B3_Burner

B3_Burner
    Expand Collapse

1. What about the ability for the end user to change the "title" on the digital destination sign on the front of the transit buses, so that they can display a route number or destination-- or some wording of the user's choice; and don't always read "NOT IN SERVICE"?
    (As a humorous side note, when I was in college, I drove for the University's student run bus system, and when we changed our head-signs to go out of service and return to the yard, ours read "NOWHERE IN PARTICULAR". It really got a laugh from passengers disembarking, and people passing by!).

2. The ability for the end user to change the gas prices at the gas stations. Here in California, we're paying north of $4.35/gal for 91-octane. I'd like the ability to reflect the price fluctuations between the summer and winter blends, here in Cali, in the West Coast, USA map... just for the fun of it. Or the East Coast, USA gas station as well. (Under $3.00/gal for any gas?! ... "hot damn Skippy!" Those were the good 'ol days!)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. B3_Burner

B3_Burner
    Expand Collapse

EDIT >>> : And the ability to change the bus number, to something other than 2905, while we’re at it. That way if you spawn more than one, they can truly look like different buses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice