1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Garvil Roamer Customized Front Suspension was too high and rear suspension normal pics

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by VENOMOUS 2, May 12, 2020.

1. VENOMOUS 2

VENOMOUS 2
    Expand Collapse

Here Was My Picture For Garvil Roamer Customized Overland Kits and I have something wrong front suspension was too high and understeering too much they are rollover and also I disconnected sway bars front and rear some flexing can you please send to the BEAMNG Administrator thank you!

SuspensionAlignment1.jpg
    Front View Suspension Solid Axle too high
    Suspensionalignment2.jpg
    Side View Suspension Ride Height Not That Hydraulic
    Suspensionalignment3.jpg
    Rear View Suspension just normal
    SuspensionAlignment.jpg
    Finished!!

2. mehio

mehio
    Expand Collapse

Based on what ive been reading the forums (Most posts are very old).

Maybe play around with beamPrecompression, Beamspring and Beamdamp. (In the spring/Leafspring section. Correct me if im wrong).

Im not sure if you also need to physically change the location of some nodes like the top of the spring or something. (Maybe someone can clarify this).
    If you check out the leafsprings of the burnside, you will find two versions. One is the normal one and the other is "lowered". In the lowered you can clearly see the node at the top of the leafspring (lf3r and lf3l) was dropped a few millimeters.

So either change values or physical location of nodes or both. Hopefully someone can clarify.

3. VENOMOUS 2

VENOMOUS 2
    Expand Collapse

Gotcha!!!
    --- Post updated ---
    coil over front and rear

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice