Game Classic Maps.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Zero_code_name_Reaper, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Zero_code_name_Reaper

Zero_code_name_Reaper
    Expand Collapse

Searching through the maps on forums and nothing catching my interest.
    Thinking some ROR maps would be nice, have noticed a few have been on here and probably the last time i played that game was around 2013.
    GTA came to mind but have less maps for those available.

Then i remembered someone having ported GTA IV map and started thinking what old game maps could also be ported or at least replicated.

Suddenly i recalled a map i liked playing on in free roam that had a train on it that i played a lot in the early 2000's

The game was ATV Offroad Fury 2 on the PS2 game console and the map in question was the Arlington Stream map.

Would be awesome to get to drive around on that map again along with many others the game offered or even the franchise gave not to mention the nestalgia.

Looking at the graphics for the game now it looks bad, not the worst but bad where memory remembers it looking HD and not blurry pixelation.

Seeing the maps on Beam would be great and maybe some graphics update or at least a little more smooth to make it feel more natural then nearly 18 year old graphics put with more new or most recent graphics.

Probability of someone doing this is low but it was an idea and suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

ATV Offroad Fury 2?
    Someone with good taste i see.

3. Zero_code_name_Reaper

Zero_code_name_Reaper
    Expand Collapse

Thanks.
    I do remember when playing on free roam the maps are all pretty good size and i honestly think they would work driving around on.
    Even if some of them were combined into one large map would work too i would think.
    Would give more off road maps or trophy truck style racing tracks at least.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice