Ok, so this is kind of a support question, but it's not about BeamNG, so I think this is where I put it. When I got my G27 in October 2013, I got the Logitech profiler software and everything worked fine. I don't know when it was, but later on I went back to the profiler and it said No Controller Detected or something like that. Now I can't edit rotation or force feedback. Note that I did go from Windows 8 to 8.1 in the time between it working and not working, but I doubt that's the problem. You guys are generally good with computers, so I thought I could ask here. (P.S. My old games that I set up when it was working still work, but I Uninstalled and reinstalled Assetto Corsa and now the wheel only has 120° of rotation in Assetto Corsa. (90° from center to lock)) Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2
I also use a g27. Whenever I have issues I start by just restarting my computer and making sure its plugged in when I start up. see if that works first!