1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.39 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

FPS question

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by msurf15, Jan 3, 2014.

  1. SixSixSevenSeven

    SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2013
    Messages:
    6,957
    You could even buy a pre built one for half the price of an alienware...
     
  2. Hamerbro

    Hamerbro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2014
    Messages:
    8

    With all the updates happening, I would just wait around like the others said.


    And maybe your laptop does not have the requisite RAM, try lowering graphical settings..
     
  3. msurf15

    msurf15
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2013
    Messages:
    337
    Ok guys thanks...I think I am going to just wait for the physics update...I am getting a job in November so I will be able to rack up some cash and maybe do a rebuild with an old dell home edition case...it will all work out...

    thanks again :D
     
  4. HoldenBoy233

    HoldenBoy233
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2013
    Messages:
    61
    Wow, for $1100 you only get a R9270X? My PC set me back $1300 and I got an OC'd GTX770....
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice