Fps prefixes for maps

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Valhallatchaboy, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Valhallatchaboy

Valhallatchaboy
    Expand Collapse

I think it would be cool if there was a way to tell which maps are good for FPS and which ones eat your frames massively. I am on an older laptop cause my priorities arent straight and I havent built my PC yet, and I would love to take the cars on different terrains. The base levels are murder for my FPS. I can handle Grid fairly well. Community levels are iffy because some are fps friendly while some arent. The authors dont tell us if their maps are FPS friendly or not(some do, but not enough).

If we had a prefix like we do cars it would make downloading maps more user friendly.
    The prefixes would be:
    -FPS Friendly
    -Bad for FPS
    -Fluctuates(for those maps that load differently on computers. Some maps are more FPS friendly for some processors while others just drop extremely low)

2. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

How about

FPS Friendly maps get "FPS-" prefixes... and non-friendly ones get nothing.... like RoR had...

Or they could just add another detail section for the maps about this to note FPS tendencies like friendly, non-friendly, or inconstant.

Prefixes would just look kinda lazy and cluttered if done for the official maps.

Just my two cents.

3. Valhallatchaboy

Valhallatchaboy
    Expand Collapse

Slayer Senpai responded *Squee*

But seriously, that would make more sense and I loved that in RoR. Just the whole problem of people not doing it will and already have arise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice