1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

found a app that has stolen content from Beamng.drive

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chuck_Norris_, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Chuck_Norris_

Chuck_Norris_
    Expand Collapse
    BeanNG

i was on the google play store and i saw in the image that a good few of the models in the game world was 1:1 to beamng.drive's models and i downloaded it and fount out that they stole them because they're the same hereas the link to the game on the google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CNS.CarCrash2

as you see here the loop is taken the ramps the big tunnels and the big track at the bottem is stolen from beamng.drive and if you have ever played the game then you know there are beamng.drive assets there are some assets not from beamng.drive but thats to differancate the game below there is the games photo on the main page and its all in game also and below that is beamng.drive screen shot from in game (sorry for low quality i have a bad computer) but i have tried to recreate the screenshot in the same place to show similarities

here is the screenshot from beamng: upload_2016-7-29_17-13-30.png
    clearly very simule

edit: i have submitted it to google but i would advise beamng.drive peeps file a lawsuit or get in contact with them

edit 2: i have fount a second game with your assets in them : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CNS.CarCrashMD heres a screenshot and the other assetes at the top look like they jhave been stolen from the next car game and the bottem is beamng.drive's assets

#1 Chuck_Norris_, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Yeah the twisting road and the loop de loop are definitely ripped straight from the game (notice the bevels on the bottom and the shape of the arms that hold the road up) I think the ramps could also be ripped too since they are pretty unique with the weird bevels that only beamng would need. Other than that the rest of the scene looks custom or at least heavily edited.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chuck_Norris_

Chuck_Norris_
    Expand Collapse
    BeanNG

also the tunnels i also stated he has some of his own content is there mixed with it also the texture is very similar

4. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

If people have to use stuff from BeamNG to make their game look better, guess what it says about BeamNG itself. :D

• Like Like x 3
  5. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

I gotcha man. :p;)

6. Chuck_Norris_

Chuck_Norris_
    Expand Collapse
    BeanNG

he has 2-3 games with their assets in them i have found 2 so far but i bet there's more XD
    --- Post updated ---
    i know right, well beam always has been a good game

#6 Chuck_Norris_, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  7. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

The quality of the Google Play Store checks sir.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Vinh

Vinh
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Well, we Should be happy because they use the game's stuff to make theirs better.But BeamNG should....sue them or something for stealing the game's assets

9. geronimo9

geronimo9
    Expand Collapse

I saw that too... I was searching up beamng on the App Store for the mobile steering app. Then I saw that, looked at the pics on the download thing and instantly knew they were from Grid map

10. Soldierus

Soldierus
    Expand Collapse

The top picture for the "2 Arenas" thing is also the map from the Next Car Game tech demo.

11. Chuck_Norris_

Chuck_Norris_
    Expand Collapse
    BeanNG

that's what i said in the post if you read it....

12. Jorlman

Jorlman
    Expand Collapse

13. Yama

Yama
    Expand Collapse

Jesus christ, they even stole cars and characters from Flatout

13524313_294083330936925_9177778564250985302_n.jpg
    --- Post updated ---
    "If you are looking for ultra realistic crashes then this game is closest to them you can find on the play store." XDD

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice