Forza Horizon 3?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Googlefluff, May 16, 2016.

1. Googlefluff

Googlefluff
    Expand Collapse

I can't believe this has been out for a month and a half and I never saw it until now. With E3 in a month and a new Forza game confirmed, I'm surprised there's not already a thread for this, so I figured I would start it. The new game might not be Forza Horizon 3, but it's enough of a certainty that I think it's safe to discuss. I think the biggest question is where it'll be set. What do you guys think? I'm personally hoping for Australia or New Zealand. Or, if it turns out not to be Horizon and is something entirely new, what do you think that would be?

2. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

I am hoping for the new Horizon game to use realistic physics for once, maybe just being Forza 6 or 7 in an open world, and for god's sake. Please let me modify interiors.

3. Googlefluff

Googlefluff
    Expand Collapse

I'm really hoping for interior customization as well. That's one thing I really missed from the Test Drive Unlimited games.

4. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Wait. What?

TDU 1/2 never allowed you to customize interior other than the leather color, if that's what you mean.

I meant to ask for Forza to do things like being able to change the pedals to lighter/stronger ones, changing the steering wheel, seats and seatbelts, maybe changing the interior console to have something more modern or remove it to make the car lighter, etc.

5. HadACoolName

HadACoolName
    Expand Collapse

Looks like Forza 6 tbh

6. Neidjel

Neidjel
    Expand Collapse

The trailer seems to be just footage from Forza 6, but the ugly thing at the end is drivable in the all new Forza game, which this thread refers to, and Horizon 3 would be the logical thing to come next.

As for Australia/New Zealand for location, I wouldn't hope too much. I doubt they'd use a right hand drive country for their game location. Also I wouldn't hope too much for interior customisation, as Forza only ever reduced the amount of possible modifications (except for adding a few rims for Horizon 2). It would be great if they'd go more in the direction of TDU though. I really liked how you could choose between multiple stock rims and interior colours, but even as a long time Forza fan (since Forza 1 on the original xbox actually) and owning every single LCE since Forza 3, I do not have high hopes for them actually doing things people would like to see in the game. They just make everything look shiny and add a few rain drops for the fancy looks and call it a new game..

• Like Like x 2
  7. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

I really hope that there is a new forza again because i want to buy a new console (I have only a WII U from this gen) and i then will buy a xbox one over a ps4 because of forza and it will be my first xbox i only had nintendo and sony before

8. NinetyNine!

NinetyNine!
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Artist
    BeamNG Team

or just upgrade your pc for less money and play the game on win 10. (but x1's got pretty cheap. so it's your decision)

• Like Like x 1
  9. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

I am a big console fan too so ill probaly get it for xbox also i dont want to upgrade to win 10

10. wearyNATE15

wearyNATE15
    Expand Collapse

Im hoping for Japan or something so we can Touge down the mountains

• Like Like x 1
  11. Googlefluff

Googlefluff
    Expand Collapse

That would be cool too. I always drive factory-original classics so doing more than changing the colour is something I've never put much thought into. As people have said though, It's likely we won't get anything.

Yeah, it's unfortunate but true. No game like this has ever been set in a left hand country as far as I know. Probably a combination of not bothering to adjust the AI and a fear of scaring away their largest playerbase. It's a shame since Australia, New Zealand, and Japan, and even places like Indonesia, Fiji, and the Isle of Man would be awesome. Japan I think is almost common sense at this point, seeing as they've already covered North America and Europe and it has such a popular and far-reaching car culture.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice