Released Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500

Discussion in 'Land' started by Ky, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Opinions incoming:

(imported from here)
    Mirrors are not fitting the Jbeam entirely.

Lack of Reflections (Also on the Volvo, dunno if it was added then)

And as somebody else pointed out, the tires textures

(imported from here)

Also, the front lights are bugging me. Are the parking lights supposed to turn off when you go for the HighBeams?

Considering that you just had to fit the Mesh to Jbeam and assign the texture, I wouldn't have expected these problems.
    I just feel like you are trying to push out as much mods as possible ignoring of the small detail (omg hater).
    I'm happy to see more content being added to the game, but as you don't have much work as making a 3D Model or a JBeam from scratch, you should really make sure the whole thing is working and isn't missing anything.

On a side note, asking for donations for just putting together A with B is quite meh IMO (omg hater^2)

2. makeman

makeman
    Expand Collapse

It's nice and beautiful until you crash it, especially if you clip the side of the car into a barrier 100kmh even the rear lights stretch out to be 6 feet long. (sorry, didn't screenshot)

3. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

Even though I got very excited when I read "Sierra Cosworth", I got increasingly more disappointed when I read it was a Forza conversion and kept reading on...

Honestly, if you want money before you put more work into your mods, you're not in the right business... I sure as hell wouldn't donate to someone who hasn't put out at least one very good quality mod(somewhat realistic driving, good looking, lots of effort) already... And I definitely wouldn't donate for a mod that's effectively been made by someone else(Forza, Gabester)

The idea of donation is that people trust you to make great content. If you only release a ported mesh on a not very altered(if at all) jbeam, and then come asking for money... You're basically asking for money for something that someone else has made. You should release great mods that you've made yourself first, and, if you want to, then you can tell people "hey it would be cool if you donate"..

Just saying..

4. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

See the guy above, he's the one that deserves donations.

5. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

I only noticed that :/

Asking for donations when someone else created the original model and n/b is really inconsiderate and should only be done for scratch made projects. Especially since its like a effort for money :|

6. JoshiIsHere

JoshiIsHere
    Expand Collapse

Made a Video for it here

#26 JoshiIsHere, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  7. joes123

joes123
    Expand Collapse

Wow this is super awesome ive always loved classic fords this is great. Also nice detail and good job

8. Physics

Physics
    Expand Collapse

FPS friendly, High quality and Handles perfectly

9. STICH666

STICH666
    Expand Collapse

Wow man these conversions are great! Especially for the pace you're putting these out.

10. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

i have no idea where you get your engine data, but wherever it's coming from, it's WRONG.

this mod had ridiculously low power when just putting it into drive and trying to drive normally

11. GabrielFarre

GabrielFarre
    Expand Collapse

i wanna install the sound mod where i instal it
    where is the (op)
    and what it is

12. messerschmitt1

messerschmitt1
    Expand Collapse

Original Post.

13. caleb200790

caleb200790
    Expand Collapse

What a beautiful car, great work, it's rare to see a detailed interior nowadays it seems, but this is great! :D

14. willdev

willdev
    Expand Collapse

I think the reason he suggested donating was that after receiving some complaints from hati and possibly others

he said;
    So I believe this was an offer for increased quality, seeing as a lot of people tend to complain about quality.

15. SmolBeanboi

SmolBeanboi
    Expand Collapse

looks great but can't find password in OP
    oh lol the text was small ;P

#35 SmolBeanboi, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  16. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Look harder. Its in there (marked as "key" rather than password)

17. SmolBeanboi

SmolBeanboi
    Expand Collapse

thanks fro reply :)

18. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

It just doesn't... Nothing like a real Sierra Cossie.

Cause he didn't bother spending any time tweaking it...

K, so we need to pay him before he starts putting effort in? K... That means they're not doing it out of passion, without that it's pretty much impossible to make a great mod...

#38 Mythbuster, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  19. Kintetsu

Kintetsu
    Expand Collapse

That doesn't make it okay. Shouldn't you first fix your current issues before hinting you want to be paid for better content?

There are glaring issues with this car, but they aren't going to be fixed because they aren't paid for? I'd rather use a multitude of other cars here done out of a passion for creating content than paying someone who carries that attitude. If someone had a donation thing for their cars, but produced quality content regardless, then I'd enjoy giving them some money. Not bothering to fix faults because you aren't paid? Yeah, not going to happen from me.

20. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

It doesn't even have authentic crash behaviour. It handles like the covet. Whats the point of this mod other than just making the covet look like a cossie?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice