Fire and Explosions! and a fuel system

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Creeper, Aug 9, 2012.

1. GeoTelnet111

GeoTelnet111
    Expand Collapse

Think it would be really cool if the cars warped, if there was an explosion nearby. Depending on the force of the explosion, states how badly the car/vehicle is warped/damaged. Kinda like in GTA IV when something blows up next to it, the vehicle warps? ;)

2. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

I really want to understand... are you trying to suggest that the force from an explosion damages nearby vehicles? If BeamNG simulates explosions properly then heavily damaging cars will be unavoidable.

3. GeoTelnet111

GeoTelnet111
    Expand Collapse

Yes. lol, excuse my grammar.

;)

4. MercTrucker

MercTrucker
    Expand Collapse

It would be un-nessecery to have this. Very, very few car crashes start fires. And basically no diesels burn. And we all know diesels are best, and the best for the game, so we don't need this. :cool:

5. Hammaneggs

Hammaneggs
    Expand Collapse

What if we want to drive a petrol truck?

6. tommygun

tommygun
    Expand Collapse

7. MercTrucker

MercTrucker
    Expand Collapse

How often to petrol trucks explode? rarely. Again, better to use fps and time for other, cooler features.

8. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

I expect a kind of "don't bother" position, but you seem actively against it. Putting explosions in the game won't affect FPS unless the explosion happens, and explosions are fun. This is a game, explosions are simple. Lets implement alot of simple features that allow us to have fun.

9. Samsuck

Samsuck
    Expand Collapse

what about a minefield map :cool: maybe a minigame in that :cool::cool:

10. tommygun

tommygun
    Expand Collapse

every one here should remember the spawner on ror i'm guessing if this was implemented that explosions could be turned on/off.

11. MercTrucker

MercTrucker
    Expand Collapse

I can see the fun in the idea, in some ways I think it would be good. I am not really against it, but I don't play ror for crashing, but handling/deformation realism. I just don't see the fire factor very valuable to my gameplay, but thats my opinion. I do think it would be fun if they did implement it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice