1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

FFB now feels like its at 100%

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by zigaliro, Jun 25, 2020.

1. zigaliro

zigaliro
    Expand Collapse

All of a suddden today FFB feels like its at 100% all the time. Even if I lower it or disable it completely it still feels like its at 100%. It feels similar as it feels when im in desktop. Hard wheel that tries to center itself really fast. Tried restarting computer and restarting game, it doesnt help. How can I fix this issue?

#1 zigaliro, Jun 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  2. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

Longshot here... did Windows randomly decide you needed new drivers? Mine did this once because Windows decided it was time for new drivers, and for some reason, that wipped all my settings (including all the regular ones) and basically set everything to max.

This probably isn't your issue... but you can never count it out.

3. sjbphoto

sjbphoto
    Expand Collapse

Does it actually feel like FFB or does it just feel like it tries to stay at center and only go back to center. Cause if theres no ffb output and the only thing its doing is trying to center then you need to reinstall your FFB drivers.

4. zigaliro

zigaliro
    Expand Collapse

Both. I do feel the bumps on the road but still its trying to aggresively center itself.

5. zigaliro

zigaliro
    Expand Collapse

6. AbdullahBemath27

AbdullahBemath27
    Expand Collapse

Try reinstalling your drivers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice