Fast Supercar

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Cancerman629, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Eldarhecton

Eldarhecton
    Expand Collapse

Like, if you were to get a better idea for a certain part of the vehicle, you could make it, and set it as the default part that is attached whenever you spawn in the vehicle, and have the other part as a configurable. Like if you had a better design idea for the front bumper, you could make it, and put the old design in the front bumper car configurations list. (sorry if none of this makes sense, trying to explain in the best way I can since I have only very recently joined and bought the game.)

2. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

IIRC the main reason for the lack of official modern cars in general is the currently inability to simulate many electronic systems in modern cars. We have a couple official parts labeled as carbon fiber already; maybe the devs are trying to keep the physical size of such parts small to limit any unrealistic deformation.

3. Eldarhecton

Eldarhecton
    Expand Collapse

Hmm, maybe the Dev's could set up Carbon fiber as a major add-on, along with maybe a super/hypercar or 2. It would be very interesting to watch a hypercar slam into a wall and shatter apart. One of the main things that would need to be worked on, which should overall be added, is paint scratches. (To make sliding against walls and other cars more realistic) Main reason being that if you were to do minor damage to a piece of carbon fiber like hit a tire stack, it appears more like it was scratched, rather then dented due to its combined very strong and glass like physical attributes.

4. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

And who calls it a mega car? the manufacturer? that's not exactly a reliable source. Ideally the top class for car ends at hyper car.

5. Eldarhecton

Eldarhecton
    Expand Collapse

If you ever looked into the, "titles" you could say, of exotic vehicles, their is such a thing as a Megacar. Most likely the reason you, and possibly most other people don't know about it is due to how people tend not to notice Koenigsegg, even after the One:1, (despite being first made on 2014) which officially was the first megacar. Just as the term Hypercar was made for exotic vehicles with greater power than supercars, that is the exact reason the term Megacar was made. The Koenigsegg One:1 was officially the first one, with its incredible 1:1 ratio of hp to kg curb weight. The One:1 has a 1360kg curb weight, and runs at 1360hp, making it a very light, and very powerful exotic car, better performance then what hypercars can perform. Sadly, only 6 of these cars were ever made if I remember correctly, but, Koenigsegg's new Regera project, (despite already being sold out) made 80 Regeras. (A 1500hp Hybrid Megacar)

6. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

there is already a thread for this

7. Eldarhecton

Eldarhecton
    Expand Collapse

Where at?

8. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

9. JohnnyB9000

JohnnyB9000
    Expand Collapse

The One:1 does not make exactly 1360HP. It makes 1341HP. What it does make is 1360PS. The 1:1 relation between power and weight is not HP and kg, it's PS and kg

Seriously, if you're gonna go on a rant about how great Koenigsegg is, at least know what you're talking about

10. Eldarhecton

Eldarhecton
    Expand Collapse

and where exactly did you hear this from, (and please don't say nicecarsfacts) because I'm pretty sure your incorrect, unless you want to say that Koenigsegg themselves are lying about a car they made. Not once have I see anything being measured in "PS" and second, check their very page, it even says it there. Read a little more about a car you don't know much about before arguing.

11. BaneArisen

BaneArisen
    Expand Collapse

Actually you are right but in the wrong way the car indeed does only make 1341HP but if you do your research you will find that the car does only weigh 1341HP. This guy does now what hese talking about just his numbers are slightly off.

12. Eldarhecton

Eldarhecton
    Expand Collapse

I still believe its 1360HP, due to the simple fact that Koenigsegg themselves say it, and they made the car. perhaps it was a slight miscalculation that came up with the 1341HP. Simply a quick look at the internet wont help, because I have already done it, and its a battle between claims of 1360HP and 1341HP. Idk about anyone else, but I prefer to believe the ones that actually made the car, and they claim 1360HP to 1360Kg.

13. BaneArisen

BaneArisen
    Expand Collapse

Well im not gonna argue with you but often times the manufacturer over estimates the amount of HP that car produces seeing as you can different amounts from different tests so they either go from the highest amount the car produced or round up to a number that seems fair. But then again the depends on the manufacturer.

14. Eldarhecton

Eldarhecton
    Expand Collapse

I mean, I still have tons to learn on them still, but honestly, I think it may actually be a round off of it now that you mention that.

15. BaneArisen

BaneArisen
    Expand Collapse

Yep but you never know lol

16. Eldarhecton

Eldarhecton
    Expand Collapse

Lol, the way I would like to find out what is true is by getting one myself, if only..

17. JohnnyB9000

JohnnyB9000
    Expand Collapse

Koenigsegg say it's 1360PS. 1360PS is 1341HP. Koenigsegg, on their website, say the car makes 1MW of power. 1MW is ~1360PS or 1341HP. Maybe you should do your research

18. Eldarhecton

Eldarhecton
    Expand Collapse

Are you blind, because you obviously didn't look at the site. Simply look up "Koenigsegg" go to their site, go under the "cars" tab, and it will be right there, "One:1"

"Episode 1 - Preparing the 1360hp One:1 for its Debut"
    "Episode 2 - The 1360HP heart of the Koenigsegg One:1"
    "Curb weight 1360 kg"

(Quoted things said directly on that page if you were wondering)

Look, I don't want to argue anymore, Bane and I already came to an agreement, but of course, there is always one person to continue it. Maybe if you read the comments him and I said before bluntly commenting yourself, maybe you would of realized that. I'm also pretty sure it was a conclusion you wouldn't complain about furthermore.

19. BaneArisen

BaneArisen
    Expand Collapse

Besides this whole argument that happened it would be awsome to see a super car in the game and it does not need to be a hyper car it could always see something a bit older to minimise the amount of carbon fyber in the model. Even then it dosent hurt to improvise and create an all new car. Classics are always cool haha.

20. Eldarhecton

Eldarhecton
    Expand Collapse

Well, Koenigsegg does have some older cars, if you want old, you could do the Koenigsegg CC Prototype, made in 1994. I don't even know what it's body is made of, but I don't think it is carbon fiber. it ran on an Audi 4.2l V8, that's about all I know on the car, lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice