1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Everything is breaking

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Crittercrazy, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Crittercrazy

Crittercrazy
    Expand Collapse

I love beamng drive i have many mods but for some reason. I have a new problem. Many of my mods that i downloaded like the antonov mod mazda rx7 all that jazz and even maps. Are now broken. I now have a chance when i load in a map or a car. For the game to crash. This really makes me sad and I dont think any other people experience it but if you do and know how to fix it. Please help. Some people say to clear cache. But what happens when you clear cache? Im worried it will delete all my mods or something. If you think deleting cache would help Please tell me what it does and ill do it. Thank you for your time
    --- Post updated ---
    Please reply to this forum if you know whats happening.
    --- Post updated ---
    By the time im making this i have to go so i will check it in the morning (my time btw)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

Clearing cache does nothing, don't worry.

3. TylerZ1990

TylerZ1990
    Expand Collapse

How come everytime i clear mine, all my mods get deleted?

4. kicars7

kicars7
    Expand Collapse

This update as you know has changed quite a bit and had some code change which disrupted most mods that are older than lets say .18 . I've done some research and did some not so old Russian mods and mods from here but most of them have corrupted because of this update.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

bruh
    if everytime you clear cache all your mods get deleted, there has to be something you're doing wrong
    I've never heard of anyone else with that problem

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Crittercrazy

Crittercrazy
    Expand Collapse

I dont think i've done anything wrong. But maybe i have
    --- Post updated ---
    Its really upsetting i guess the only thing to do is hope they fix it somehow.

7. freecrash075

freecrash075
    Expand Collapse

I know exactly how you feel! Since the 0.2.0 update things have been falling apart. Even the most recent small update made things worse. I have mods that don't work. Maps that don't show up. Cars with no wheels. Cars that don't run, steer, no front wheels, and no ignition switch. Some of my custom configuration cars that i made disappeared. The fullsize Olds and Chevy Caprice don't work. The crash hard 2.0 map has more issues than it had 4 days ago. The crash hard explosive doesn't work. It takes longer to launch the game, load a map, or even change a car. The whole game is messed up! I'm very close to just giving up completely! Who wants to sit there and wait for 10 minutes just to play a game for a few minutes, then wait another ten minutes just to change your vehicle? Its one thing to make improvements, but its something else to keep poking at it until it doesn't work anymore. I think (if i can get it to work again), I'm going to disconnect it so no one can break it for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

Its just new systems and the modders need to update their mods to follow through. Improvement sometimes break some stuff so just wait a few weeks for every mod to get updated.

9. fylhtq7779

fylhtq7779
    Expand Collapse

It's okay for Beamng, bro

10. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

0.20 changed a lot of code, so don't expect really old mods to work properly anytime soon.

11. TylerZ1990

TylerZ1990
    Expand Collapse

Am I supposed to do anything other than just click "Clear Cache"?

12. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

no you just click it and it clears cache and thats it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Porsche lover

Porsche lover
    Expand Collapse

delet beang

• Like Like x 1
  14. umustbeloggedintododat

umustbeloggedintododat
    Expand Collapse

It keeps on crashing for me.

15. Crittercrazy

Crittercrazy
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the support. I didnt think anybody else had this problem. Hopefully everything will become better soon and the mods will get updated so it will work. Best of luck.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also freecash075 The way to fix the wheel problem is by going into front suspension clicking wheel hubs then tires then put the tires on and do the same for back but go into the back suspension

16. freecrash075

freecrash075
    Expand Collapse

I tried that , but on some of the cars, they don't have an ignition switch. I can put the wheels on , but still can start the car. Engine not running when spawned. I'll just wait and see if other updates can fix it. Thanks for the input. Stay safe.

17. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Report the broken mods in the 0.20 discussion thread so devs can fix them, they are willing to fix mods from the game side if they can.

18. TylerZ1990

TylerZ1990
    Expand Collapse

Every time I do that, all my mods get deleted. the first time i ever cleared they stayed. Every time after that they got deleted.

19. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

Very strange

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice