EnXiRO Serento CX 8

Discussion in 'Land' started by Deleted member 31346234, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Deleted member 31346234

Deleted member 31346234
    Expand Collapse

Alrighty, Cardinal799! but having less verts and stuffs will make the model go crazy when hit.
    EDIT: I meant by extremely low. lel

2. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, don't make this a 50 poly model. I think at around 60k is a quality average AFAIK.

3. Deleted member 31346234

Deleted member 31346234
    Expand Collapse

Good news:
    LimeTimeUS is now helping me out with the interior! (I appreciate his help)
    Currently there are no updates as I plan other parts of the car and its weaknesses.
    --Off Topic--
    I have planned more vehicles to be made (so awesome!!)
    1. EnXiRO Serento CX 8
    2.War Machine A346 (a robot on bulldozer wheels with chaingun and a SPAS-12 connected to a shield)
    3. My other projects (2)

4. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

yep.. Interior and gauges I decided to help him with.. I am great at making gauge mods.. My skin is the gauge warning lights in the mods and skin forum!! Check it out.. I am working on it for the pickup, but I will continue the project after the interior is finished!!

5. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

Gauge Update!!! umm. So are these a good gauige type of thing you would want me to make for you?

(imported from here)

6. Deleted member 31346234

Deleted member 31346234
    Expand Collapse

Looks great!! I hope to see them!
    UPDATES!:
    Chassis bar 2 other bars are done
    pictures
    Joints.png
    The arch helps the motor ( I forgot the mechanism that is long and make the rear wheel moves and is in the middle of the car)
    along with the other bars to support the engine.

7. Doyle524

Doyle524
    Expand Collapse

The transmission?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

8. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

gauge Update (3/17/14)

Here is some of the progress of the gauge I worked on!!! Its that same one you wanted just edited it myself and added a few things to it!! Not finished yet, but almost!

Do you want a warning lights version too? Because I can try making on of those too..

* If Anyone Wants Help With Gauges? PM me (I'd Be Glad To Help You)

Picture: (W.I.P Close To Being Finished)

Copyright R3VAMP3RZ (R) (All Rights Reserved -- Goes To RLS)

DONOT DISTRIBUTE EVER WITH OUT MY PERMISSION

CLOSE TO FINISHED!!
    c.jpg

Way Better Than This One Right?

c.jpg

#28 R3VAMP3RZ, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  9. Deleted member 31346234

Deleted member 31346234
    Expand Collapse

Edit: the first one as you said. But the second design with the RPM gauge's outline of white looks nice
    You should add like a red outline as like Suzuki Swift 2010, its quite cool. You could show me more designs if you think that the design I chose looks a bit unsuitable.
    But that design is not bad though as this car is also a bit 2004 design.
    And its automatic.

#29 Deleted member 31346234, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
  10. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

So which one should I use.. If you want me to make another one I can try to, but This is my best work yet! I tried really hard. Over 19 hours in Paint.NET.. Hard but manageable!!! Just be sure to give the credits to my new name: R3VAMP3RZ

11. Regular_K

Regular_K
    Expand Collapse

Not trying to hate or anything, but its THESE kinds of threads that make people angry and write rants. Don't start threads with nothing other then a bonnet, its just going to spam the vehicles section, pushing completed mods backwards, and having things like this (nothing but a bonnet) in front of them. It wont surprise me if THIS one ends up as [Canceled] as well. Not to mention its also an infringement of the rules for the vehicles section.

#31 Regular_K, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  12. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

What do you mean this will be cancelled. It's a good active project, I doubt that it will get cancelled.. Don't try to make him give up.. He's doing great.. Are you new by the way?

13. Regular_K

Regular_K
    Expand Collapse

Im not trying to make him give up, but the rules for the vehicles section clearly state there needs to more then a fender or a few polygons. This is not different, its only a bonnet and gauge texture, there are so many cancelled projects that started with only tiny amounts done, that then get cancelled because they simply give up, do not attempt to learn jbeam, or other reasons. No I am not new, ive been following this game since I saw a video for it last year.

14. WrongBrothers

WrongBrothers
    Expand Collapse

Actually, this has gauges, a good bonnet and a decent amount of the frame done. I think that's enough.

15. Regular_K

Regular_K
    Expand Collapse

Yeah NOW it does, im not saying this is a bad creation, I am looking forward to seeing it complete, but that is IF it becomes complete, if the creator had've made the post when he had done more then a bonnet, that would be great, by by clicking here and looking at the first post and seeing nothing more then a bonnet, gives that impression of "oh, another one of these". Either way, keep going OP. Prove me wrong, and create the best car mod on here.

Heres a picture of a toaster, for inspiration.

Attached Files:

• thP5IKE4KS.jpg
  16. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

Ok.. Umm yeah.. I mean JBEAM is really hard to learn and takes a bit of time.. Ummm I mean I make high quality gauges for the cars here.. And I know he doesn't have a lot done, but I'm helping him out in the long run..

17. Deleted member 31346234

Deleted member 31346234
    Expand Collapse

Guys sorry for the long wait. firstly I was grounded for a week and I cant do much. secondly no plans yet, but they were made weeks ago.

18. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

Ok.. Sorry for what happened! None of my business anyways.. Umm are you using my gauges? Or should I make a different design? PM me with the link of the gauge you would like me to use.. Good to see your not giving up on this project..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice