WIP Engine Sound Pack

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by TheAdmiester, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

Taking from Forza?

2. rryz19

rryz19
    Expand Collapse

Yep, Forza Motorsport 4

3. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

Cool, can you pls try to take Audi R8 sound for sbr? If R8 is exist in game?

4. rryz19

rryz19
    Expand Collapse

It exists in the game so i'll try to do it. I might do sounds for most cars with several engine configurations so it's gonna take a while. Plus, I'm getting used to the .sbeam files so it's very W.I.P

5. Frank ツ

Frank ツ
    Expand Collapse

Highjacking this thread isnt very nice.

Also as said before , the sbr uses a flat-4 and the audi R8 uses a V8 and V10 (the older R8's atleast)

6. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

I'd took Audi cuz it's visually reminds of sbr and also i'm Audi fan :) And also I don't think that anyone really cares about sound of different V's until it's not very big difference (anyway better than default sound) So why not?

7. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

The original mod author cares. That was the point of this mod. To use sounds from engines that match the engines used in beamng. Look at the posts on page one.
    What another mod author does himself is another thing. Some other modder can make is own sound pack from whatever he want's to.

8. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

Why would we care about original author if he:
    1. I think abandoned this project, so we luckily found another guy (jesus) who may finish it
    2. It's none of his business, cuz I just made a suggestion to another modmaker to use another car to make another mod, so why would he care about this mod rules? He of course may, but it's not necessary :)
    It would be nice if ts returns by the way, he made some cars that are most used In game I guess:confused:

9. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

I was talking about the fact that you said that no one who cares if the sounds are from the right engine.
    Anyway carry on. Would be neat with another soundpack.

10. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

I think people would be happy at any non-default engine sounds that is at least sounds sporty. I just got tired to listen default Vice City styled car sound

11. destoryer13

destoryer13
    Expand Collapse

can you use any sound in beamngdrive?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice