Engine damage

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by TheFastRacer, Dec 27, 2012.

1. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I would like to ask a question.

In the pictures and videos, you developers showed body damage to us. I understand, this game simulates body damage (And it does very well), but I was wondering if it allows to have engine damage as well? Such as clutch burnouts and stuff. I think it's fun to ruin the engine of a car too. And (This was suggested before) Brake failures and brake damage, and broken suspension and shocks etc. (This thread should be called 'Mechanical damage', lol) Anyway, are these things listed above possible to have in-game?

2. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the "I made a thread that has already been made 1 million times" club! Glad you could join us!

In other news: The devs said in the first thread made about this that there would be an engine damage system incorporated into the game.

3. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

I'm sorry if I didn't saw it at all. What is the point of writing things on a forum if every single person has to reply stupid and useless things to me? I join a forum, and BAM I know everything about it. Redrobin, I just didn't saw it, and if this thread bothers you, then just don't reply and keep things for yourself. For example those 'when will a demo come' threads, there are at least 4 or 5 of them. But still, in every thread there are nice reply's. But if I write a thread, yeah you'll get the point. This is rediculous.

4. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

Don't worry about it dude. In the future, just type your question in the searchbar or skim the forums before you post. Trust me, the same thing has happened to me. Some people are just harsher than others.

5. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

Well I'll just say that this forums maturity level is dropping. And don't give me that "your hateful post are making it worse" crap. Idiot spammers have struck already, people don't care what they post and no moderator cares. I know they are working but can you please sticky a already asked questions thread that you need to read before you can post in the questions sub-forum. And maybe even ban anyone that has read it and posted a copy.

After this I'm gonna need hati's signature for myself. -_-

6. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

Honestly, I agree. At this point, I don't care about the "hate" bullshit anymore. The moderators should start cracking down on this stuff, because too many people are too stupid to read over the forums before posting. It's not difficult or time consuming either. I think I'm done with this forum for a while now. Nothing is happening aside from people reposting the same questions and receiving the same answers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice