Released DSC Bora 3.1

Capable open-wheeler, if you've got the displacement downstairs to match it.

1. NewoFox

NewoFox
    Expand Collapse

2. bcb2004

bcb2004
    Expand Collapse

For me its slow... and there isn't custom sound.

3. NewoFox

NewoFox
    Expand Collapse

It never was stupendously fast, in my recollection; just hair-raisingly dangerous and requiring constant vigilance to operate. As for custom sounds, I forget if it had them when I last used the mod, but I am inclined to think not. I tend to max 105-14 mph in the i3 model and 111-25 mph in the V8. It is based off of a type of race car with very little in terms of stability control or assistance, so going any faster than that is pretty much useless in all practical road and track conditions.

It sure seems to handle a lot more smoothly than I remember with the new tires and the engine's updates to physics handling (drag, down-force, interaction with water, traction, etc)!

Not really going for land-speed records in these videos - just having a blast driving the Bora again

Video below features the Bora skipping over water! I am going to need to investigate if this is a plausible means of traversing waterways

I can't wait for my replacement G29 to come in the post, so I can try it with a proper wheel, pedals, and gear shift.

#143 NewoFox, Jun 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MadHEMI

MadHEMI
    Expand Collapse

Not too sure where I should mention this in... Discussion seems fitting... Since version 0.9 was released I've noticed most of your old mods are now working again .... DSC Ramp drivable ramp lol which never ever worked for me in the past but does now, DSC Buggy, DSC Kiwi, DSC Scarab (loves it), DSC Bora, Ibishu Pigeon 4WD (That's yours isn't it?) Love that Offroad XL V8, The only mod to say Fatal when spawned is the DSC Forklift. Also I would love to try that 8x8 Gavril H-Series that is in your YouTube video titled Boats, Cannons, Buoyancy & more. Cheers. ;-)

5. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Wish i could see this mod updated up to snuff with some other content, like tuneable suspension and working fuel tanks and so on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mig446015

Mig446015
    Expand Collapse

plz bring back the bora!!!!

7. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

no

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

except actually yes
    upload_2020-11-25_18-42-39.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. HZ5

HZ5
    Expand Collapse

10. Mig446015

Mig446015
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice