Unsolved Driver camera suddenly gone from mod

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by AgentMooshroom5, Nov 3, 2018.

1. AgentMooshroom5

AgentMooshroom5
    Expand Collapse

So I was working on a mod (probably won't be released due to having a poorly edited jbeam and in general pretty unrealistic) when all of a sudden the driver's camera is gone. I hadn't touched the chassis jbeam which is where the jbeam for the camera is located in between it working and not working. It's nowhere to be seen in the camera menu yet it's still on other mods (including others based on the same jbeam and also made by me)
    so I can't see what's happened. there are no console errors related to it (would give a screenshot but it's a mess of missing meshes and won't all fit on the screen at once) and i've tried replacing the whole file with a new one and changing the values again but the problem persists
    The only thing I can possibly think of is that editing other jbeam files has caused an issue with it somewhere but that is a bit of a stretch
    I've attached some images and the jbeam file for the chassis if anyone would want to take a look at it to see if there is anything wrong with it (although I can't see what it could be as it's a fresh file with only the vehicle name and the camera position changed, problem is still there before changing camera values too)
    portocam1.png
    My mod's camera jbeam (dash is the name for the driver's camera btw)
    portocam2.png
    Bolide camera jbeam (where it's taken from)
    portocam2super.png
    Would have uploaded a video of the problem but my internet wouldn't let me upload it so to sum that up itjust skips over the driver's camera and skips to the bonnet camera

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice