1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Drift OZ Steering wheel crashing the game. (FIXED)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by MrLeRien, Sep 30, 2017.

1. MrLeRien

MrLeRien
    Expand Collapse

Hi,
    I have a bug with my steering wheel. Basicly, when I start the game with the steering wheel pluged, il crashes the game 15secs later
    So I need to not plug the steering wheel when the game starts.
    It's also the same if I chosse a car, the steering wheel needs to be inplugged before chossing the car owerwize the game crashes.
    And even when you did all the solutions, the game will randomly crash.
    Before you say a comment about basic troubleshooting, i tried Safe mode, Clear cache, Clean install, nothing worked.
    Thanks, MrLeRien.

#1 MrLeRien, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

@MrLeRien
    French
    Salut! tu as essayé de checker le Wiki et suivre les étapes requises pour que ton volant fonctionne correctement? Si non, Tu peux checker la section en clicant ICI. Je te souhaite une bonne journée!

English
    Hey! Have you checked the Wiki and followed the steps needed for your steering wheel to work correctly? If not, you can check that section by clicking just right HERE. Have a nice day!

3. MrLeRien

MrLeRien
    Expand Collapse

I tried it, but i stuck at step 3: the game keeps crashing in the menu, even though i unplugged the steering wheel before it starts to plug it back in.
    Also, the "Controls>Controllers" option dosent exist.
    (Off-topic: Si tu te demandes, oui je suis français)

#3 MrLeRien, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  4. thomatoes50

thomatoes50
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

A tu essayé en Safe mode (sans les mods)?

Tu dit que le jeu crash même sans le volant branché ?
    A tu un des logiciel présent sur cette liste?

Es que tu peux envoyer un ticket support, sur le launcher tu cliques sur support et tu suis les instructions.
    A la fin le launcher tu donnera un ID qu'il faudra me dire (en réponce içi ou par MP)

Je te donnerai plus de nouvelle lundi.

Sorry English people, was simpler to use French

5. MrLeRien

MrLeRien
    Expand Collapse

A tu essayé en Safe mode (sans les mods)? = Je l'ai dit en haut, non ça n'a pas fonctionné. De plus j'ai aucun mod installé

Tu dit que le jeu crash même sans le volant branché ? = Si tu parles de ça "And even when you did all the solutions, the game will randomly crash.", Je parle des solutions pour que le jeu ne plante pas avec le volant. Si tu parles de ça: "the game keeps crashing in the menu, even though i unplugged the steering wheel before it starts to plug it back in.", je parle que, même si on déconnecte le volant (pour que le jeu plante pas 15secs après) et qu'on le reconnecte au menu principal, le jeu plante quand-même.

A tu un des logiciel présent sur cette liste?= Oui.

Es que tu peux envoyer un ticket support?= Bien-sûr: 22714

6. thomatoes50

thomatoes50
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

7. MrLeRien

MrLeRien
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice