Dreams

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Dummiesman, May 31, 2015.

1. rottenfitzy

rottenfitzy
    Expand Collapse

I also remember dream “driving” a Ford Edge ST Diesel back in 2016....

• Like Like x 1
  2. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

I’ve driven a Jeep Commander in my sleep.

3. rottenfitzy

rottenfitzy
    Expand Collapse

How do you manage to dream about a car I completely forgot about?

Also, do all you dream in color or black and white? I heard that half of all people dream in B&W and I sincerely doubt it.

4. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

Well, seeing as your brain doesn’t control mine (as far as I know), I imagine I happened to remember it. I’ve always thought it was one of the more attractive Jeeps out there.

I don’t see how people dream in black and white, and so I certainly don’t.

Oh yeah, also the Jeep had a snow scraper as a brake pedal, and we were going down the highway, probably would have ended badly had I not woken up.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

My dreams aren't in black and white either

6. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

Had a dream where @Nadeox1 was showing us how to cook waffles on a stove through a livestream. Except the “waffle” was quite a bit thicker, and more bread-like, but if I remember correctly, it was still referred to as a “waffle”. I have no explanation. Last night featured a few strange dreams, most of them I don’t remember well enough to share.

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I think it is safe to say you spend too much time on the forums

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

I dreamt of modifying a G-Clamp.
    Other ocurrences include: Being attacked by miniature saabs with guns
    Owning a peugeot 206

• Like Like x 2
  9. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Lmao what

10. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

My dream is to make my own cartoon.

• Like Like x 1
  11. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I always do it in color.

Black and white would probably better suit if I was imagining a oldschool TV show or somewhere around those lines.

12. SuperDuperViralThing

SuperDuperViralThing
    Expand Collapse

You see, I lucid dream a lot and the only way to stop them is to die. A while ago I had a dream that I was in school, except is was fudging gigantic and tall. I looked outside and some massive Ennard (From FNAF Sister Location, a was a FNAF fan back then) was running in circles on the field. I magically teleported outside into a open-top minibus and this thing started chasing our bus through some jungle. It then proceeded to crush people's heads. This was dam graphic , blood was flying everywhere, it was bad. It then smashed the back of the minibus and flung it into the air. I landed next to another section of the school. I met up with some friends and they had a Brown bag. I'm pretty sure it was some sort of drug. One of them took some and they became aggressive. This was the point at when I realised I was in a dream. I thought to myself. I must die. So I ran up some type of watch tower, then I jumped off it. I then died. But I then came back, again with my friends. I jumped again. I came back again , same place. I ran up the stairs, but then that thing was there. I tried to grab me as I jumped and it teared into my leg. I looked down and the bone was showing and muscle. Blood was everywhere. But I made it to the floor and I woke up.

Never again

• Like Like x 3
  13. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

Bumpity bump but
    I had a dream where I was behind the wheel of a pink Piccolina. :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  14. SuperDuperViralThing

SuperDuperViralThing
    Expand Collapse

Just realised looking back on my last post here how graphic and gory my dreams are, yet I've never been exposed to stuff like that until recently when I did Reddit 50\50 ( and on the subject of reddit, happy cake day reddit!)

• Like Like x 1
  15. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Damn, I had so many variety of dreams (yes, I'm still including day-dreams) that it's really hard to package all of them into a paragraph without missing out on certain dreams or details.

For my latest day-dream (or dreams in general), I was imagining more cover art ideas for a few albums I plan to do for a future band that'll I'll form. It always seems that my creative side is always working on my dreams, as they really don't have any restrictions stopping it from achieving such creativity. Man, do I wish my artwork reflected my dreams but they never do.

16. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

had a weird on recently where i deamt up a tv show with no premise, involving a mk4 supra, an american schoolbus, handbrakes, lego, a poor understanding of conservation of motion, and roofboxes with emotions

• Like Like x 1
  17. rottenfitzy

rottenfitzy
    Expand Collapse

This made me laugh harder than it should have.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lettice123

Lettice123
    Expand Collapse

I once had a dream that a joyride pulled up to my house with a fun in black romeo

19. PriusRepellent

PriusRepellent
    Expand Collapse

One time I had a dream that a PC was rigged with a trap that ejected a CD at a high enough velocity to cut you open and kill you, and I activated the trap and woke up.

20. Giraffinator

Giraffinator
    Expand Collapse

A while ago I dreamed that I was house sitting for someone. The house itself was very traditional/postmodern. I was outside in the front yard and suddenly, random parts of the house started spontaneously combusting. The behavior of the fires were really strange and unnatural, the fire would be completely localized in the area it combusted until it was fully charred, then it would spread. One fire started in a big concrete plant pot in the front yard, and it was like a flamethrower, throwing the flames straight into the roof. I ran around to the side door, since the front door had burst into flames. I started thinking about the cost of all the fire damage as I ran through the maze-like house, trying to find something to put the fires out. I finally found a hose, so I ran outside, and I was suddenly transported into the future. Apparently, the house burnt down to the ground, and a grocery store was built on top of it. An immense feeling of guilt rushed over me, then I woke up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice