Does in-game ESC must need it's slot set on the main frame?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Jurrunio, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Jurrunio

Jurrunio
    Expand Collapse

In the Sunburst, ESC"s slot is set under the "main" slot. Is it possible to set it somewhere else, like under the "semi_engine" slot?

I'm currently trying to fit an ESC into my T-series so I don't flip it too often. When I try to import the ESC from the Sunburst, I expected that I need a lot of tune to the config. However, all happened is when I tap on the throttle, the wheels spin quickly (190km/h backwards) and break. The only way to stop this is turning it off, showing that ESC is the one causing the problem. I later changed all values to 0. When I tap on the throttle again, the very same thing happened. Any way to slove this? I put the ESC under the "semi_engine" slot.

2. Diamondback

Diamondback
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Systems Lead
    BeamNG Team

The game doesn't care where the configuration is placed, it can be anywhere within the jbeam.
    You are probably having a faulty configuration, especially since the T75 is quite special with all its rearwheels.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice