1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have a list of 'hidden' vehicle configs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by golgo1387, Oct 11, 2023.

  1. golgo1387

    golgo1387
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2023
    Messages:
    129
    I was playing a challenge today...a king of the hill type demolition derby challenge using the supplied vehicle that I had never seen before. I failed very quickly and got thrown off the building but glitched into a never ending ocean of water. I Quick Travel'd to somewhere and I was still in the vehicle. This vehicle is not available in any of the selectable configs so it got me thinking: How many more 'hidden' configs are there in BeamNG.drive?
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshot2023-10-11124732.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice