Djplopper Mega Pack 1.1 Demo V1.0.1

Biggest Config Pack On The Forums.

Tags:
  1. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

nope, the dpmp will just be fixed, while the AEP will be like an expansion with new stuff being added.

2. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Idk if this should go into AEP or DJMP because its from this originally, but the Baja D-Series (Crew Cab and Normal) Feel a little too fast. The Roamer Baja isn't as fast, so it feels weird...

3. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

Ah ok. I read that wrong. So there will be AEP and DPMP then.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Noted, will look into them once I get to doing the D- series/ roamer.

5. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

The Roamer was actually heavier than the D-Series i believe, i still don't know what to do with them

6. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

Why update tow truck, it's still good, just use the nodegrabber:
    screenshot_00615.png

7. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

It could use with some lights... I've thought about using the official towbed, but since the official tow truck is coming We've decided to not waste time on that.

8. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

As it turnes out not only the engines and tires were messed up... All of the configs with race suspension basically need a new aligment...
    It took me about an hour to set up the Rally 200BX alone :/

This will take a while, as the @Djplopper was so generous with the amount of configs :p
    --- Post updated ---
    Here is an example:
    Old suspension:

New Suspension:

--- Post updated ---
    Here is a slightly updated version with some of the wheels fixed, and all of the 200bx configs basically redone.
    The JDM body should work just fine, I've also added special 6-speed diesel gearbox.

Attached Files:

9. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

ETK 800 series is done!
    I've added proper model for the N/A I4 versions and fixed all of the sounds + actually added springs and stuff to the stanced one (don't worry it is still stupidly low and still looks ugly.

Now onto the Barstow.
    If everything goes well I'll have half of the vehicles done by the end of the weekend.
    --- Post updated ---
    Barstow done, moving onto the bolide!
    --- Post updated ---
    I hope that @Djplopper Isn't going to be mad at me for basically removing His 1.9 Diesel from the Covet and redoing it on my own with ~70HP N/A variant and ~110HP Turbocharged version.
    --- Post updated ---
    I've redone the AWD, 4WD and RWD systems for the covet! They no longer explode the wheels and you can finally switch to 2wd if you've got the 4wd transfer case equipped. Then the car becomes FWD like in many Crossovers which normally come with FWD as standard and 4WD as an option. Like Dacia Duster.

10. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

Modern crossovers don't have manually disconnectable driveshafts. They are either two wheel drive or AWD.

11. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Have you ever driven a Nissan Qashqai or Dacia Duster? In "Auto" mode, the car is FWD untill the front wheels loose traction, then the 4wd kicks in. There is also an ability to set it either in FWD (I don't know anyone who would use this option) or lock it in 4WD which can lead to drivetrain damage if you start cornering on grippy enough surface, It is mainly used for offroading.

The covet isn't one of those dumb curb crawler thingies. It is just a small car with added 4WD.

P.S. From what Information I've gathered, people really do want a cheap small 4WD car with good fuel consumption. My dad works in Dacia dealership and people constantly complain that the Sandero Stepway doesn't have 4WD as an option.

Generaly This Disconnecting rear drive layout is more fuel efficient than the AWD or RWD layout and it is actually better at doing stuff for which you actually need 4 wheels to be driven than the AWD and it is much simpler to repair.

12. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Here is my progress for today.
    I've finished the covet and the Grand Marshal. Next week I'm planning on fixing 3-5 more vehicles. (the both pessimas will most likely take quite a bit of time).

Attached Files:

13. Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
    Expand Collapse

Could you tell us what's still broken and what's fixed?

14. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

I'm just going down the vehicle selector one by one. Every vehicle to the Grand Marshal from the top is fixed.

--- Post updated ---
    It takes so long as I'm basically checking every single config and retuning the suspension if I feel like it is needed.
    Some of the configs were also slightly modfied by me, as well as I've redone the 1.9 diesel for the Covet and the 7.0L For the Grand Marshal.
    Getting the 4WD system to work on the covet also took good 4 hours. (1.5 hour of deciding If I want it to be FWD or RWD with 4WD disengaged).

P.S. If you want to use the 4WD system on the Country covet, you have to enable it after you spawn up the vehicle, I feel like this way it is more realistic, as you wouldn't use 4WD on tarmac, where you're going to be driving most of the time.

Warning: If you want to make your own RWD, 4WD or AWD config, you have to pick the RWD body and the Legacy Transmission!

15. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

Noice, I've always wanted this mod to be fixed, and you're making good progress *would rate like but I guess ratings aren't coming back, fair enough*

16. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Also, If you find any bugs witht he vehicles that I've fixed, please let me know!
    I'll be generating the thumbnails once I finish all of the cars along with fixing some of the descriptions along with making the colours selectable.

17. Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
    Expand Collapse

>covet fixed

FWD DRAG CAR yaaaaaaaaay woot!

18. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Yeah, I've tried fixing the tires situatuon on the fwd drag covet, but I just gave up since it still has a bit too much grip.

19. Very Angery Punch Man

Very Angery Punch Man
    Expand Collapse

Are you fixing some of the slower cars and some cars screwing up after reset, noticed it on the of the new pessimas and such.

20. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

I'm fixing every config and possibly adding some more configs.

The new pessima isn't fixed yet.... Look few posts above you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice