Development Roadmap?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Again_Dejavu, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Again_Dejavu

Again_Dejavu
    Expand Collapse

I think it'd be cool to have a roadmap we could look at with the dev's plans. I'd like it, would y'all? Always fun getting hyped.

2. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

I think it would be cool to see roughly what it is that the devs have in store, and roughly in what order. But I kinda like the surprise of finding out what's in development via the blogs, and I can see dozens of appeal threads addressing (and arguments breaking out over) what features should/shouldn't be pushed to a higher priority. And while, yes, it is fun getting hyped, I can see disappointment ensuing in the event that the likely rather tentative priority list gets shifted about.

Yes, I agree it would be nice. So long as the developers make clear that said list is fluid, and is subject to change and rearrangement.

3. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Occam nailed it I think. This program is still too dynamic to nail down a firm set of goals. Perhaps when all the little building blocks of a basic foundation get
    solidified then a real roadmap could be implemented. My theory anyway. Past attempts at planning major goal deadlines haven't gone too well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice