Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Land' started by LucasBE, Dec 5, 2020.
I've looked everywhere and i cant find that folder
that breaks it
W H Y
I put it into that folder and cleared cache but it still has no texture
General procedure for updating forum mods :
1. Remove the old .zip file from your mods folder
2. From the BeamNG Launcher's tools, select "Clear Cache" > "Deep Clean Cache"
3. After that is entirely finished, drop the new updated mod .zip file in your mods folder
4. Launch the game
In case textures are still bugged after that (ONLY DO THIS IF YOUR TEXTURES DON'T WORK EVEN AFTER A PROPER REINSTALL):
1. Go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\BeamNG.drive\0.23\vehicles\dmc and delete any .json file that has "materials" in its name
2. Go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\BeamNG.drive\0.23\temp\vehicles\ and delete the dmc folder.
If none of those steps fix your issues then either your game is crapped or not up to date.
i did that and it didnt work
then you didn't do it correctly
i did every step exactly right and it didnt work
wow, this looks amazing!
soo i did it and doest working
but now have interior textures
It sounds like people are having some problems with missing textures. My DeLorean works fine with no sign of broken textures
I can't suggest anything else than reinstalling your game at this point if you're still having issues. This is definitely not due to the mod, it works perfectly fine.
works fine for me
oh god plz kill me
i going to use the "outdated" version
wait? "importing textures" i neve saw this before
I think importing textures is part of the cooking process, particularly in the new graphics version
The new version works fine for me, but I can't change the color like it was in your picture.
It wasn’t originally meant to be color-changeable (if that’s even a word) but it seems LucasBE has found a way to make it color-changing with the new update?
According to the picture he has.