@Blubhouse1212123 Presents: Dassault Falcon 50 The first trijet for BeamNG! -FEATURES- * Fully functional cockpit * Fully functional turbine simulation with temperature, gas, etc. (engine UI based) * Weight tuned to be pretty accurate to real-life weight, while still flying good * Optional winglets, real life skins, etc. * Functional reverse thrust * Default mouse support (and sim/xbox controllers + keyboard) -PICTURES- -CREDITS- @Blubhouse1212123 (me) - Jbeam, lua, whole mod itself, mesh modifications @HelijahFG or https://helijah.free.fr - 3d model, texture, and sound design @jgb - Some 3d model model modifications PLEASE NOTE: This is a work in progress (WIP) mod, so please don't spam about when this will be released, because it makes me stressed.
Excellent! i'm excited for this mod to be released. I have some questions 1. Will the mod have the same crash textures and physics as the B-25 and AN-12 2. Will there be more various liveries? 3. Will the mod have working instruments 4. will the mod be free or paid? Lastly: when can we expect the mod to be released keep up the good work
Nomnomnom. Didn't you read the post? 'Don't ask when will it be released'. Please stop copy pasting the same questions across every aircraft thread.
This is looking promising Approximately, what is left to do? Looks pretty complete from the pictures, but I might be wrong yk. Don't want you to be stressed and keep up the good work
Ill list them on release, but the aileron and elevator are defualt mouse bound like the b25 --- Post updated --- Thanks!! I've gotta do gear doors, interior, and the side engines along with the actaul turbines, flaps, slats (yes, itll have those!), and spoilers and then metadata --- Post updated --- Yes, to answer your questions, the jbeam is all scratch made, over like 20 breakable parts, all individually slotted, there will be several real life liveries (mentioned in the post), itll have fully working cockpit, and free obviously. IDK about release, but itll come --- Post updated --- They are just kind of one of those accessories that I personally just like to save for last because its a good workflow imo
Ok I do not want to be rude but why was the se 210 bad? like this has a lot more features than it and it crashed my game if it went in water
I was more in expireanced at the time, and I now have the skill to make better mod. This thing doesnt have any weird speed quirks either, it cruises at like 280 knots
Progress!! I coded the gear doors for the mains (entirely) and then went ahead and did PART of the nose gear doors, which I actually recorded myself doing, you can see it on my website!
Will this plane not shake and be easier ti handle overall, specially on approach ans landing?? I have the an12, an22, 737 and the caravelle and the caravelle is by far the most difficult to handle... nice looking mod tho
Caravelle is very hard to handle, that was when i was less experianced. this airplane cruises at (real) 260 knots which is VERY comfortable for a beamng map. and no it doesnt shake, if you wanna see it in flight, go to my website and see the lastest video, and go to 31:16 in that video, I took it up in the air and flew it a tad. --- Post updated -- --- Post updated --- FUH-lap