On Hold D-Series Bricknose Facelift

Discussion in 'Configurations' started by IndigoParrot, Feb 12, 2026.

  1. IndigoParrot

    IndigoParrot
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2026
    Messages:
    2
    This is my first "mod" so I'll take any feedback! Hi just making this post to show a D-Series config I made. I was playing with the Roamer and noticed it looked like the Bricknose Ford. So what I did was I swapped the Roamers front end onto the D-Series this took about 15 minutes to make so it wont look good. I'm thinking about polishing it up or even making a separate mod for this depending on feedback. I just thought it was a cool concept especially for a lore accurate eighth generation Ford.





    Beamng1.png Beamng2.png Beamng3.png Beamng4.png
     
    • Like Like x 4
  2. GoblinGreenGuy

    GoblinGreenGuy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2025
    Messages:
    608
    Looks noice for 15 minutes :)
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Danla123

    Danla123
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2025
    Messages:
    199
    I need this right now
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,285
    I'm Bricked up
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. juhomez

    juhomez
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2025
    Messages:
    60
    i think it looks like a boxy version of the 10th gen f150
     
  6. IndigoParrot

    IndigoParrot
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2026
    Messages:
    2
    Most likely gonna work on it soon
     
    • Like Like x 2
  7. 80mans

    80mans
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2025
    Messages:
    2
    i want something like this but as like a 6.0 f250
     
  8. hahhsahfgfgl

    hahhsahfgfgl
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2020
    Messages:
    3
    Sorry for the bump, but i can probably send you some pictures of my actual bricknose as a reference if you'd need any. I've been hoping someone would try making a bricknose for around 4 years now, so id be happy to send some images if you need them.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Runneradv

    Runneradv
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2025
    Messages:
    85
    Relatable
     
  10. Izukuro

    Izukuro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2025
    Messages:
    322
    FINALLY A WORKING ROAMERLIFT IN THE FIRST, LIKE, FIVE GODDAMN YEARS
    I'M BRICKED
     
  11. alamangoanthony

    alamangoanthony
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2025
    Messages:
    22
    Can you make the old 1970s and 1980s facelift of the d series
     
  12. juhomez

    juhomez
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2025
    Messages:
    60
    is this abandoned?
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice