WIP Beta released Customizable Engines and Drivetrains 1.4.1

Customizable engines and transmissions that can be personalized with tuning window

1. Chrystale

Chrystale
    Expand Collapse

I said "not even close" which means I only made one set of tires for a rim. There are, I believe, about several dozen rims on this game and you'd have to make different tires for them all. I so was like "Nah." It's more of a personal experiment in the first place.

I will gladly help you in the update though. I already started a conversation with you.

2. MrSam:D

MrSam:D
    Expand Collapse

This looks great, I do a lot of engine and transmision tweaking myself, but this would make it so much easier! It takes so long to modify engine and such.

3. warkus

warkus
    Expand Collapse

warkus updated Customizable Engines and Drivetrains with a new update entry:

Power to the people!

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  4. warkus

warkus
    Expand Collapse

5. Chrystale

Chrystale
    Expand Collapse

6. warkus

warkus
    Expand Collapse

warkus updated Customizable Engines and Drivetrains with a new update entry:

Configs are back

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

this mod is amazing lmaooo. you should add the ability to customize the driveshaft. it can break easily sometimes.

8. warkus

warkus
    Expand Collapse

I'm looking into that, though I need to find where it's hidden on the base game cars.

9. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

its easy, i used to mod them sometimes so that i could wreck them even more. if you want help finding them i could help you. i know where to look.

10. warkus

warkus
    Expand Collapse

They are in rear suspension files on some cars and elsewhere on other cars, that's why I haven't bothered with it yet, cause the placement of it doesn't seem to be consistent.

• Like Like x 1
  11. warkus

warkus
    Expand Collapse

For anyone who looks here, the mod is not dead, I'm just waiting until the game updates to release a new update for the mod, which took longer than I expected after 0.7

12. Chrystale

Chrystale
    Expand Collapse

Everyone, if you are not aware, as with most other engines mods, the mod will be broken after the announced 0.8 update. Just giving you a heads up so people won't complain if it's not working after that; most mods won't.

13. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

If you guys need help with updating this id be more then happy to help after the update releases. just pm me.

14. warkus

warkus
    Expand Collapse

Depends on how severe the damage is, if we just have to change name on some things in every file or if we have to completely redo the entire mod.

15. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

From what ive seen it wont be that bad. Most of the things will need to be replaced and a few added. Its on the wiki if you want an idea of whats coming.

16. warkus

warkus
    Expand Collapse

I will saddly be away over christmas until new year, so i will not be able to work on update for 0.8 for over a week, i know some mods use parts of this mod, but you just have to be patient, sorry
    //Warkus

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. warkus

warkus
    Expand Collapse

Looking for someone who's willing to take over as main developer on the mod. I'll still be avalible for help if ever needed, but i want to focus more on making specific engines rather than develop this mod.

18. peanut

peanut
    Expand Collapse

So this isn't getting updated for 0.8 at this point?

19. warkus

warkus
    Expand Collapse

Not by me. Anyone who feels inclined to have my permission to update it and upload a new resource. I will always be here to help if anyone needs it though.

20. PinheadLarry

PinheadLarry
    Expand Collapse

If I knew how to fix up this mod, I would totally do it because I bloody miss this damn thing. :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice