1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Could I get some help with which files to edit to get extra grip?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Squatch32560, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Squatch32560

Squatch32560
    Expand Collapse

(Let's try this again haha)

I'm trying to get the T-series to have more grip on the tires like the "Extra Grip" mod but I don't know how to do that stuff.

I have spent a while trying to figure it out can't seem to get it. I've tried looking at the extra grip mod files but can't seem to figure out which files I need to do. Thanks.

2. SebastianJDM

SebastianJDM
    Expand Collapse

you need to make a mod that adds a new tire. copying the standard t-series tire. then, the easiest way to add grip is to change the "frictionCoef" and "slidingFrictionCoef". 1.2 is plenty, 2.0 is ridiculous. anything you want. just be aware it'll increase the likelihood of the truck grip rolling.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Squatch32560

Squatch32560
    Expand Collapse

Awesome! Thank you.
    Ridiculous is what I'm looking for.

I'm trying to achieve an instant grip on the T-series. So, my already fast semi can become even faster. Even a wheelie version would make my day. Thanks again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice