1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Constant FPS dip after using slowmotion.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by mariock2001, Dec 30, 2018.

1. mariock2001

mariock2001
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys,

Im having the problem that my FPS go from 100-150 to under 10 after using the slowmotion feature. I tried to use different graphic settings, but it didn't help. I noticed though, that if the game is not focussed (windowed but clicked on an other window, like Steam) I have around 30 FPS somehow. But of course i can't play like that, so i have to go into the main menu and reload my scenario, freeroam or whatever to play smoothly again.

My PC + BeamNG version:

Ryzen 5 1600; OC to 3.8 GHz
    Asus Prime B350 Plus Motherboard
    16 GB G.Skill Value Ram; OC to 2866 MHz
    AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB (Powercolor Red Devil)

Beam NG Version: 0.15.0.2.7533

I hope you can help me in any way.
    Thank you in advance :D

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Do you have a Thrustmaster steering wheel by any chance? I used to have similar to this with my steering wheel connected, but after installing printer drivers and moving my computer it has not happened, so have been quite puzzled of what made such happen.

If not that's okay, could be something else then.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mariock2001

mariock2001
    Expand Collapse

I actually have a Thrustmaster wheel. The T150 + T3PA Pedals and a SSH-Shifter.
    I will try to play without wheel, use slowmotion and see if the issue still pops up.

Thank you. ^^

4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

If issue does not happen when wheel is not plugged in, then it might be same origin, you would be then 3rd or 4th user with this issue including me, so all information from every user regarding this issue might be valuable, so message back of how testing goes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice