1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Cliff Ram - What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Specht77, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Specht77

Specht77
    Expand Collapse

I saw the halloween mod, while trying to get the achievement, I noticed I didn't had the senseless destruction achievement, so I tried getting it...

But I simply can't get anything higher than 498 points on Senseless Destruction - Cliff Ram

I tried everything, full throttle from start, hitting the engine, the door, the back...

Tried also going reverse before full throttle so I could get more speed, but stiil, only got bronze :(

Here's one video of one of my tries:

So, what am I doing wrong here?

2. DutchyGamer

DutchyGamer
    Expand Collapse

You probably have to save your own van from falling

3. Evie Is Scared

Evie Is Scared
    Expand Collapse

If I remember correctly you get points for destroying the Moonhawk and Van... and that's it? The points are pretty much random... just keep trying and if not just live with the bronze. You don't have to get all gold to get the achievement.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Specht77

Specht77
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, in the "cutscene" it says "destroy this +500p" showing the van, and then shows the Moonhawk and says "destroy this +500p"

I tried more than 30 times, and 498 was my best score :(

As you said, gold shouldn't be needed for the achievement, I ended Senseless Destruction with almost all gold, 1 bronze (cliff ram) and 1 silver (some downhill with a truck), and still didn't get the achievement :'(

5. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice