1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Car mods.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mustangporsche67, Jul 3, 2021.

1. SuperShep1

SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

if you find one at a thrift store thats even better. I found a playstation 1 steering wheel and then got an adapter and that came to like $20 lol. Once i even found a logitech flightstick for like $5, not the most practical for driving in a car game but is can make really precise movements.

2. Zero

Zero
    Expand Collapse

jesus christ dude, curb your attitude before complaining about others.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

You good?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. WhatNot98

WhatNot98
    Expand Collapse

Just because I may have inadvertently described you aswell in my reply doesn't mean you need to take offence. Interesting that you only have a problem with what I wrote, and not Javelin.

But knowing you in particular, I could be in an argument with a serial killer and you would still side with them.

#24 WhatNot98, Jul 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. MrJavelin

MrJavelin
    Expand Collapse

also i want to say this is pretty ironic coming from you
    you're the one with "if you don't like what i post that's your problem" in your signature, and you sure did seem to think i had a problem
    oh wait, it's different because it's coming from you, isn't it?
    clean your finger before you point at my spots

6. WhatNot98

WhatNot98
    Expand Collapse

There are certain types of people like you on this forum which I have explained before. People like you make this forum unwelcome to new members. You treat them like sh1t if they ask a question that you consider obvious, or contains a dissenting opinion. If you read OP's post and then your reply, I would say what you wrote in response was a massive overreaction. I've been in the OP's position before on other forums and know what it is like to engage with people like you. Your reply was rude, unhelpful, and completely uncalled for.
    As for my signature, it is aimed at people who don't respect other's opinion and free-speech. Ever heard of the saying "I wholeheartedly disagree with what you say, but will defend your right to say it"? I am pro-discussion, but how can there be discussion and debate if everyone agrees with each other? If everyone treated the dev's like Gods and never gave any criticism or opinions then there would be a severe disconnect with the devs and the community. So, how about instead of calling the OP 'Mr ungrateful' for wanting a certain type of vehicle, you could have suggested a mod or not even replied at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

I agree for the most part with what @WhatNot98 said. I also think that while the beamng devs are super good and did only great things to the game IMO, they are not gods. They also don't act like gods, they are in touch with the community and i think it's one of the things that makes them great.
    Edit: And also everybody needs to chill.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. MrJavelin

MrJavelin
    Expand Collapse

ok, i will be honest
    i was probably overreacting at the time, but that was because i thought he was saying "it's not what i want so i don't like it." if he said he was just looking for some new cars and left out the part about not being satisfied about the current selection, i would have shown some leniency.
    did i say the devs were gods? no, i didn't. i even said they're just as prone to missteps as we are. did you even read my first response to you? oh wait, you didn't, because you think you are always right and never wrong.
    but if you did read my response and you didn't like me saying you think you're always right, then that's how i feel about you saying i always tell those who have questions to shove off. there once was a guy who posted in the wrong section asking a question related to automation. i did tell him he was in the wrong section, but i did end up telling him what he was looking for.

9. WhatNot98

WhatNot98
    Expand Collapse

I think you may have misunderstood what I'm trying to say. Not once have I ever implied that I am always right. Pobody's Nerfect.

10. MrJavelin

MrJavelin
    Expand Collapse

probably, i've misunderstood lots of things.
    i can say that you did help me realize i was being a bit too hard on the OP there. maybe we can bring an end to this argument and we can get on with our lives.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. PowerstrokeHD

PowerstrokeHD
    Expand Collapse

can someone just del this thread? Its really gettting annoying just some entitled 2 year old complaining about cars

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

the sunburst drives like a Toyota Corolla. Actually, it drives quite sporty. It handles great. Keep your expectations to real life and you’ll realize that actually all the cars in BeamNG handle quite well

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Another argument with the same people, can't you just take it to PMs?

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. mustangporsche67

mustangporsche67
    Expand Collapse

good god. this thread has gotten out of hand. i got my answer, and thats that. nothing more said. thanks to all the people who actually did help me out, and not start unnecessary drama.
    someone please lock this thread. i have my answer.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice