Car ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by McBeamer94, Oct 23, 2019.

1. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone! I have thought of some ideas, some of them related to an old BeamNG car mod!
    My first idea is this: what if we had an 80s Pony Car in the game? Say a Fox Mustang or a 3rd gen Camaro/Firebird? This can be really interesting because real-life mods and versions were (and still are, especially the mods) in abundance. From base anemic NA and more sprightly turbocharged 4-cylinders to 302ci NA carburetted V8s with the same power as the turbo-4s, to turbocharged V6s (talking about the '89 20th Anniversary Trans Am 3.8 V6 here), fuel-injected 350s, SLP Firehawks and Big Block-powered madness even, this can really be a past lover's (and BeamNG modder's alike) delight! This is also true of the bodystyles and graphics' brigade, especially in the Mustang's case, in which tuners, such as ASC and Saleen, were fans, making the McLaren Capris and the Saleen Mustangs (and who knows who else and with what else mod)!

The second idea is related to the ETK S-Series. No dissing or anything but what happened to this car mod? This is such a nice car mod, it is a shame to be left outdated and unsupported. Excluding the case of it having certain unsolved problems, I think that the engine choices for this car should be broadened. A 4-liter V8 should be added, to slot in between the 3-liter Inline-6 and the 6-liter V12. The real cars, from which the S-Series was inspired, have such an engine (Audi A8 60TFSI - 4.0 TwinTurbo V8, Mercedes-Benz S560 - 4.0 TwinTurbo V8, also in AMG S63 flavor, with pumped-up numbers of course).
    My proposed versions are:

S8tt - S8Ltt (the ''L'' standing for ''Long'', as in ''Long Wheelbase'')
    S8tt Sport+ - S8Ltt Sport+ (the AMG S63 equivalent in the real world)
    Bonus: S12Ltt Sport+ (the V12-powered AMG S65 equivalent in the real world - also the sound of the V12 must be changed, the way it sounds now - more like a V8 - is not a fair representative of this kind of engine)

And, finally, an oldie one: the hotrod mod for the Miramar!

I have no ideas for it but I have to say that it looks extremely cool and its developer should update it! It's a shame it stayed with the old ''one-for-all-cars'' BeamNG sound! Just that! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice