Released Capsule 4.0.5

A capsule-shaped double-decker (and single-decker) bus

  1. Karollo_04

    Karollo_04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2025
    Messages:
    24
    Bro. I will start with this: I know this thread is old. But it's so important to me, that I will write something here anyway. For you haters: I love you too <3 :)

    I want to say that this mod, the Cycjos capsule, was the first EVER mod that I downloaded for BeamNG.Drive. I bought it in 2019, so I first ever downloaded something to BeamNG.Drive (I will say beamNG from now on) 6, almost 7 (yeaah, six seveeeen, woooow -_-) years ago. But now, that the newest version of BeamNG is 0.38, some things are broken. The engine bay, the frame, and the driver's seat suspension are missing textures. I know how to edit textures on maps, but not on moods. So PLEASE, can You fix that? Or even read this reply? Please? I would be very grateful if you would read this and fix it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also, the notificatoins like from the cruise control are broken, I mean there are no spaces between and there are next to each other instead of under each other
     

    Attached Files:

    • Notexture.png
  2. CYCJoseph

    CYCJoseph
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2020
    Messages:
    149
    Hi. Have you verified the game files? Those missing textures are from the vanilla citybus.
    As for the notification messages, I have figured out how to fix it.
    Edit: One more thing, is it the latest version (3.8.1) of the mod?
    I pronounce it as "cyc-joes". ("cyc" as in "cycle")
     
    #762 CYCJoseph, Dec 13, 2025
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2025
  3. minion376

    minion376
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2025
    Messages:
    2
    When I spawn in and turn on the highbeams no matter what I've tried even when stopped they stay on for about 4 seconds then turn off till I go into an exterior camera. I've tried everything and it won't work so I think it's a problem with the bus.
     
  4. Karollo_04

    Karollo_04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2025
    Messages:
    24
    "CYCJoseph, post: 1897387, member: 411879"]Hi. Have you verified the game files? Those missing textures are from the vanilla citybus.
    As for the notification messages, I have figured out how to fix it.
    Edit: One more thing, is it the latest version (3.8.1) of the mod?

    I pronounce it as "cyc-joes". ("cyc" as in "cycle")"




    Sorry, I didn't get a notification from this website that you replied, yes, it is the lastest version, and yes, I have verified the game files. I came up with a solution after I was fixing my bastion glass textures bcuz there were no texture watermarks and I deleted the whole texture and it was even worse, I came up with a solution to use the material editor, and materials that were no texture just switch to 1.5 (PBR), that worked out, but thanks. Also, I saw today that my friend had the EXACT BUS, and SOMEHOW, i don't know how, but I want it too, when he installed the bomb addition and went to the tuning menu to adjust it, I saw that he had the screen resolution option, back-up camera refresh rate, and I am wondering, do you know anything about it? I don't know, is it hidden somewhere in your mod, or is it another mod?
     
  5. default0.0player

    default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2018
    Messages:
    2,158
    Suggestion: On the hybrid version, only activate the retarder when the traction battery is more than 90% full (usually during long downhill). In auto mode it often turns on when coasting downhill or manually braking, reducing the energy recovery rate of the electric motor.
     
  6. CYCJoseph

    CYCJoseph
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2020
    Messages:
    149
    CYCJoseph updated Capsule with a new update entry:

    Fixes

    Read the rest of this update entry...
     
    • Like Like x 1
  7. bdog 72

    bdog 72
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2019
    Messages:
    22
    some textures are not working like the engine.
     
  8. Diane Kirkwood

    Diane Kirkwood
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2023
    Messages:
    29
    plz add an tow hitch
     
  9. Captain Pakistan

    Captain Pakistan
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2026
    Messages:
    94
    The simple traffic config won't spawn no matter how many times I respawn a new batch of simple traffic. What could be causing this?
     
  10. jscxnt

    jscxnt
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2024
    Messages:
    519
    do you have 'spawn mod vehicles' on?
     
  11. Captain Pakistan

    Captain Pakistan
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2026
    Messages:
    94
    Yep. Cars such as the Gavril Vertex spawn without issue.
     
  12. jscxnt

    jscxnt
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2024
    Messages:
    519
    not sure then, its probably just not recognised by the in game spawner, you can always just spawn it manually after spawning other vehicles
     
  13. Captain Pakistan

    Captain Pakistan
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2026
    Messages:
    94
    If I do that, won't it not spawn as the simplified version then? I use simplified traffic to be easy on my laptop and having a J-Beam heavy bus spawn can't be good for it.
     
  14. jscxnt

    jscxnt
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2024
    Messages:
    519
    no you can spawn the simplified version manually, you just have to select 'include auxiliary debug' in the display settings tab. I think it should be at the bottom of the vehicle list near the vanilla simplified traffic configs
     
  15. CYCJoseph

    CYCJoseph
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2020
    Messages:
    149
    WIP
    capsule_tourer.gif
    (GIF image)
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Romux

    Romux
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2026
    Messages:
    5
    I think you should add offroad version and double decker for every lenght. Really good mod ;)
     
  17. CYCJoseph

    CYCJoseph
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2020
    Messages:
    149
     
    • Like Like x 10
  18. nicht mein name

    nicht mein name
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2026
    Messages:
    1
    in first person camera mode it lags on vulkan please fix that
     
  19. Blue Bird Gaming

    Blue Bird Gaming
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2021
    Messages:
    1,877
    Looks really good
     
  20. MrProtogen

    MrProtogen
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2024
    Messages:
    68
    you should add a delay on the wipers like irl bus and maybe an airbag on the steering wheel (and a horn symbol xd)
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice