1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Can't drive with certain modded cars!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by JK_S60R, May 13, 2016.

1. JK_S60R

JK_S60R
    Expand Collapse

Hello, again!

So, this time i have another bug, but, with modded cars!

Sorry, no screenshots!

So, basically, when i use some certain cars/modded cars, they can't steer, can't move, only things i can do, is switch up a car, swing the car with the nodegrabber, and move/change cameras! (EX: 1980's BMW M3 E30, Ibishu Pigeon 4WD - from official forum!!!)

So, yeah, help please!

2. SushiPro

SushiPro
    Expand Collapse

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that these mods are outdated and no longer work with the current version of BeamNG.

3. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

not game bug. This section is for game bugs. Not issues from out of date mods

4. JK_S60R

JK_S60R
    Expand Collapse

But it also happens with the ETK800 Series!

5. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

yes and? As said, its because of outdated/broken mods. Unless you edited the original game files in the beamng install directory, then its not a game problem, its a mod problem. As stated before, mod problems do not go into bug reports.

also, you could always try verifying the game cache on steam. goto the install directory and delete the etk800 zip and then verify game cache on steam(google will help you, look it up)

6. JK_S60R

JK_S60R
    Expand Collapse

Ok, thank you all! Especially @narwhal2, he helped the most! But anyway, thank you all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice