1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Can no longer quit during a scenario

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Drivesafe4, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Drivesafe4

Drivesafe4
    Expand Collapse

Feels like an aspect of the fundamental "if it's not broken don't fix it" philosophy was broken. Which person thought it was a good idea to remove the option to quit during a scenario while staying in the same map? I like to record gameplay, especially during scenarios, and play them back through the in-game replay function. But now that some genius removed the option to do that for some reason, I have to reload the map again, and when I play back the replay I find that car I was playing with during the scenario is now invisible. This update was strong, but this was a minor slight for me.

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Does this happen on any scenario, or some in particular?

For example scenarios we made with the new Flowgraph system have their end button customizable, perhaps we forgot to include a button to go to freeroam from there. Classic scenarios should be the same.

3. Drivesafe4

Drivesafe4
    Expand Collapse

Thank you. It was the new scenario with the moonhawk chasing the red barstow from the sawmill.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice