1. This is an off-topic section of the forum.
    If you have an issue related to BeamNG, please post in Troubleshooting section instead.

Building New PC! Need your opinion, suggestions

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by FrIzErIs, Jan 31, 2019.

1. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

Since my old PC died, Im buying a new PC. I want to make epic Beamng Drive videos, so I'm prepared to spend ~3k euro. Can you suggest what should I buy?

So far I got this offer from one of my local shops. Is this PC best for the price tag? The only thing Im not sure is the RAM. I would prefer to have 2x16GB, so later on I can add more without removing the older Rams.

Intel® Core™ i9-9900K Processor
    GIgabyte Z390 AORUS PRO
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x8GB) 3200MHz CL16
    Samsung 970 Evo PLUS m.2 SSD 500GB
    Seagate Barracuda HDD 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM
    Corsair RMx Series RM850x Gold 850W
    NZXT H700 Blue E-ATX Case
    NZXT Kraken X62 280mm rad Liquid AIO
    Inno3D RTX 2080 TI x3 Gaming OC

2. Deleted member 126452

Deleted member 126452
    Expand Collapse

For 3k with those options and Windows included it seems good. The i9-9900k is known for being pretty much unoverclockable but you won't need to do that anyway ever. And don't worry about having to upgrade your RAM, 32GB is already overkill for gaming.

3. KeyRaider

KeyRaider
    Expand Collapse

Idk Lenovo Thinkcentre and replace the parts from inside. I have a thinkcentre.

4. Jetpackturtle

Jetpackturtle
    Expand Collapse

at this budget i can't even offer suggestions because when i try to read past ~3k euros i keep repeating those words in my head until i need to take advil
    seriously i dunno how i could even fill that budget...
    But seriously if you want to drop that much on an enthusiast PC just make sure whatever you're buying has solid cooling if it has an i9

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice