Cancelled Buick Roadmaster vers.1.1

Discussion in 'Land' started by CryDev, Jul 21, 2015.

1. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

I completely agree, especially with the paragraph that I quoted above. The concept of improved low-quality mods is great, and they're certainly a good way for people to get familiar with jbeam. The problem is that the improvements were never there at first when the threads were started, and it never seemed like anybody had progress. There were too many threads and you would never know if the mods were really improved or not. Like Atomix said, it would have worked out much better if everybody worked on one mod and finished tweaking it before they released it or even made a thread for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. hmshood1941

hmshood1941
    Expand Collapse

can u pleas keep doing this mod because its one of the best mods because I love the roadmaster its a fun car

3. Username

Username
    Expand Collapse

It wasn't that he was a bad guy, it's just he kept spamming the forums with basically repackaged mods with slight improvements and kept getting hostile when being given criticism. People wanted him to slow down with the releases and only release it IF it was a good quality mod that was properly made. Most of the WIP mods before the forum was opened up were very high quality, with only minor tweaking needed. If you want a constant stream of shit, head on over to those Russian sites that will gladly give you 5 mods a day on a silver platter :)

Of course, I'd love to be wrong about this, that Cry will suddenly come out with an amazing mod that is the same quality as most of the earlier mods. But until that day comes, that's my opinion on the matter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

I know, that you maybe gonna hate me after I said this, and am sure you won't change your mind, but people hated the mod as you said. Well, Am sure there are ALOT people who like the mod. And I do too, I love these kind of cars. And where I live, in the Netherlands, there aren't even these kind of cars driving around. So just because I also don't know the car, I still would LOVE to crash it, and I still have the files, of the older. But please, release it again, just with updates.. :'(
    I just loved the mod. I never say this much, I like mods, but this one is cool. And as said by someone, just "repairing" or "cleaning" a russian mod is just great.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. CryDev

CryDev
    Expand Collapse

Sorry but am working on the stig.

6. Pilgrim1973fr

Pilgrim1973fr
    Expand Collapse

I remember this car was nice to drive and crash... I won't go on a russian site to get a downgraded version, even if it's the original... I don't care... I'm a user, don't forget the users, and stop Beam fundamentalism :p
    @CryDev Good luke with the Stig!

7. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Ah come on:).
    I like this mod! it's so different against other cars.

8. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

Please respect the author's descision to cancel the mod.

9. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

oké JackAttak, i didn't you would get mad or something. By the way i did respect him but forgot to write it down:)

10. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

I also want the mod :( But ye, as someone else said, he decided to cancel it. But still, I'd love to see the fixed version, because somehow I can't change the color...

11. CryDev

CryDev
    Expand Collapse

Maybe later i will change the jbeam by allot i learned many things from my stig project i want to add flexibodytearing to this car so i can cut off the roof and stuff like that.:D

12. Logansfarm

Logansfarm
    Expand Collapse

more roadmaster please? love these cars used to have one i need another

13. Valhallatchaboy

Valhallatchaboy
    Expand Collapse

No more updates? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I had this mod with an earlier version of BeamNG and the model was good. Only problem with it was the deformation and some wheel textures. With TLC this mod would be great. Oh well, I guess it was never meant to be.

14. BaronKubeTutorials

BaronKubeTutorials
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I got this from www.worldofmods.com and when I used it, I called it the Buick Lagmaster......

15. airman426

airman426
    Expand Collapse

It's a darn shame. This is among my most beloved mods ever. Oh well. I don't blame you, CryDev.

16. firercats2580

firercats2580
    Expand Collapse

Kinda dumb people made you stop working on the mod... Best of luck though.

17. FluffyOreoCX

FluffyOreoCX
    Expand Collapse

Please do not bump posts!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice