On Hold Buggy --- Trenchward

Discussion in 'Land' started by R3VAMP3RZ, Mar 8, 2014.

1. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

Hello, This is my first actual vehicle mod thread I am putting up here.. So FeelsBadBro & I (LimeTimeUS AKA R3VAMP3RZ) Have both teamed up to make a buggy. But not just any old buggy! Its a Trenchward.. Trenchward is used for going really fast and jumping really high from its shock absorber springs or something?.. So yep. It still has a long time before its going to be in beta.. Like all these people said, these models take lots of time and patience, and also don't forget your support (obviously)..

Here Are Some Of The Pictures Of It In The Game.. (Note: Still A W.I.P)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/za37k7az0kqx6z2/bandicam_2014-03-07_20-28-34-249.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/npj9izleyvvoz01/bandicam_2014-03-07_20-28-46-857.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/3pubwivv8c87mys/bandicam_2014-03-07_20-28-39-494.jpg

bandicam 2014-03-07 20-28-46-857.jpg
    bandicam 2014-03-07 20-28-39-494.jpg
    bandicam 2014-03-07 20-28-34-249.jpg

#1 R3VAMP3RZ, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  2. FeelsBadBro

FeelsBadBro
    Expand Collapse

Nice that you put it in the game :D RESPECT

Also i learn a lot of my blender course so i'll modeling a lot in the future but for my first model and our first project its not bad at all :D

3. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

Yep, Were a great team.. 2014.. :D :D :cool::eek: :D

4. Garebear

Garebear
    Expand Collapse

Re: [W.I.P] Buggy --- Trenchward

No.. Sorry, but no.

For ROR, sure why not.

But not for these forums.

The reason I stopped playing ROR is for the lack of quality mods.please don't let this be like ROR. I do think that this is of not so good quality and needs to be checked on. Because these forums should have somewhat of a quality standard. BUT, it is in game so I applaud you for that. But otherwise, please practice some more on mesh work.

5. FeelsBadBro

FeelsBadBro
    Expand Collapse

Ok sorry mate

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

6. FeelsBadBro

FeelsBadBro
    Expand Collapse

Forum closed

7. Swanky_Pants

Swanky_Pants
    Expand Collapse

people aren't going to get any better if we don't help them.

8. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

I gave you good advice to restart this model. There ARE QUITE a few errors here. You doing good for just starting this line of work, and I'm glad you got it in-game, but does it drive, or is it a solid object? Is there a jbeam? Is there suspension?

9. Dr.pain

Dr.pain
    Expand Collapse

is not it a bit ..... square? :-D

10. NkosiKarbul

NkosiKarbul
    Expand Collapse

I think its ok if they learn on a project like this and have fun on it, the design realy is their choice imo, the quality should of course at least provide an error free jbeam structure in beams and files.
    But as long as those and other basics are done right, i see no reason why they should not make such a bulky box like boat on wheels. It is not our decission what kind of vehicle other people want to create and also not what kind of vehicle they want to play with!
    I would probably not play with it very much myself, like i dont do with the busfag, but If some modders want to create a fleed of cardbox vehicles to be able to play with, like it or not but dont please them to stop because you dont like their vehicle... i mean how supercilious can you get?

I hope you guys keep being motivated and working on your project to erase all poossible failures and get it to a good quality in terms of functionality, because then i dont care for how the vehicle looks... !

11. FeelsBadBro

FeelsBadBro
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the tips and advies guys hmm i should start make little things in blender and then go bigger and bigger so than i can model a good car etc

12. Dr.pain

Dr.pain
    Expand Collapse

[QUOTE = NkosiKarbul; 89027] Myslím, že je v pořádku, pokud se dozví o projektu, jako je tento, a bavit se o tom, design opravdu je to jejich volba IMO, kvalita by samozřejmě měla alespoň poskytovat bezchybný jbeam strukturu svazků a souborů .
    ale tak dlouho, jak ty a další základy jsou dobře, nevidím žádný důvod, proč by neměli dělat takový objemné krabici, jako loď na kolech. Je to naše důležité rozhodnout, jaký druh vozidla ostatní lidé chtějí vytvořit a také ne, jaký druh vozidla, které chtějí hrát s!
    Asi bych nehrál s ním moc sám, stejně jako já dont dělat s busfag, ale pokud některé modders Chcete vytvořit fleed z kartonu vozidel, aby mohli hrát s, to líbí nebo ne Ale don pro seniory, prosím je, aby přestali, protože se vám nelíbí jejich vozidla ... mám na mysli jak povýšený můžete získat? Doufám, že vy, aby byl motivován a pracuje na projektu vymazat všechny poossible selhání a dostat ji do dobré kvality z hlediska funkčnosti, protože pak i dont péče, jak vozidlo vypadá ... [/ QUOTE]

​my comment is a joke man;-) I know this is a project at the beginning and at the end will look like this

13. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

What on earth happened to your quote xD

14. NkosiKarbul

NkosiKarbul
    Expand Collapse

I know yours was a joke, i didnt talk to you. ^^
    And why do you quote me in tsez? Interesting language but as i can't speak it i would prefer to be quoted in english or not at all. ;)
    Thank you.

15. Dr.pain

Dr.pain
    Expand Collapse

[QUOTE = SixSixSevenSeven; 89043] Co se to proboha stalo s vaším citátem xD [/ QUOTE]

sorry I thought you respond to me :)

16. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

Everyone... Calm Down! I am addressing the issues.. The only problem mostly is when I get it in the game it doesn't move and I can't move the camera.. Any ideas.. This project will now be on hold until I figure it out with FeelsBadBro!

17. Tibi Seres

Tibi Seres
    Expand Collapse

good job very good mode :)

18. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

I don't know why you keep bumping ancient buggy projects, nor do I understand your obsession with the incorrect use of the word "mode".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice