1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Bug (?) with xbox controller

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by The Gas Station, Jun 3, 2017.

1. The Gas Station

The Gas Station
    Expand Collapse

Here's something I thought to be a hardware bug, but I am not sure anymore.
    It happens pretty rarely, but I already experienced it multiple times, last time was yesterday.
    Basicaly, the LB and RB buttons on my xbox controller just stop working randomly. I use those buttons for gear up/gear down. Gear up/gear down on the keyboard will still work fine when this happens. This issue is gone usually after a while (I still am not sure as a result of what, because I always put down my controller to try resetting/changing gears/switching cars with the keyboard/reconnecting the USB port).
    I originally thought that the xbox controller might not be connected properly, but reconnecting the USB doesn't fix it, and besides, all other buttons still work. Also, I only use the controller when playing Beamng and Euro truck sim, but it never happened in ETS.
    Anyone else ever encountered this?

2. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

go on the hardware tab and see if BeamNG is registering the trigger buttons, if it isn't then there is some sort of issue, if it is then its probably an inputmap issue, you might have to delete it and re do the default one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice