WIP Beta released Bruckell Moonhawk Platform Pack Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Land' started by V6UAL, Feb 9, 2026.

  1. XJDan98

    XJDan98
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2021
    Messages:
    96
    Bit of a bump, but I revisited this mod after finally getting back into the game after some complications with my mod folder and 0.39. I'm building back a lot of my custom configs from scratch and pretty much all of the parts still seem to work fine with the exception of the maraudette body itself. There is no option for it in the selection. Does anyone have a quick fix for it? I have some basic knowledge of editing lines in the jbeam so if it's just a matter of adding/renaming/deleting something then I could probably do it. I should add I have all the required mods to make the pack work and I've cleared the cache multiple times. Hopefully an official update isn't too far out.
     
  2. V6UAL

    V6UAL
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2022
    Messages:
    136
    well, that's extremely unfortunate.
    I recently got back into the game and have started making small progress on my 80's moonhawk again, I can probably take a look at this once I get a chance. It's likely something small that was changed in 0.39
     
  3. XJDan98

    XJDan98
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2021
    Messages:
    96
    Thanks! Appreciate the reply. I'll be looking forward to it as well as the much anticipated 80s moonhawk. Loving what you've done with that mod so far, have been a fan of it since the WBIMP days.
     
  4. madval26

    madval26
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2026
    Messages:
    442
    Oh yeah, when i spawn the Accomack Maraudette, it spawns with the rear of a Bruckell Moonhawk, it only happens with the 2 door version, also one question, what's the Maraudette based on?
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice