1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Bruckell Bastion

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by ferrettank, Dec 21, 2021.

1. glen

glen
    Expand Collapse

That Maserati is a Forza model lol
    Yeah I agree it does look a bit like the Ghibli

2. CatAstrophe05

CatAstrophe05
    Expand Collapse

what if up next we got a new civetta like the modern maseratis, nonexistent quality control and all

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

The main taillights use a large light bar taking the whole width of the car. The brake lights are very small by comparison, consisting of two L-shaped bars below the light bar, so I don't see any problems there. Besides, brake lights aren't the main taillights in this vehicle and, now that I think of it, they aren't in the Hirochi SBR4 and the ETK K-Series either (two more cars with USDM taillights, although those two cars have some visibility issues between the various states of lighting).

4. Belvedere58

Belvedere58
    Expand Collapse

The problem is that FMVSS regulations (US vehicle laws) don't allow dynamic brake lights that flash under hard braking (this excludes the CHMSL). So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make about brake light size, but the issue is the brake lights should not flash on an American-market vehicle.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

The way you wrote your first comment about this subject ("That's not permitted in the US for the main taillamps so it wouldn't be on a car like this.") may make the uninitiated think that it's the main taillight bar the one which also has the role of lighting during braking, while this clearly isn't the case.

6. Nacho Problem

Nacho Problem
    Expand Collapse

Agreed, im really dissapointed that the v6 sound is just the pessima too

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. radig

radig
    Expand Collapse

a little thing, the hazards on the back are red, i think that yellow may be better.

• Like Like x 1
  8. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

It's a typical American car, compliant with the USDM regulations, so it makes sense why the rear turn signals are red. It also makes sense why the turn signal, hazard light and brake light functions are integrated into these lights.

• Agree Agree x 7
  9. Ax50

Ax50
    Expand Collapse

20211223112100_1.jpg 20211223112118_1.jpg
    For some reason the racing seats are much lower than the standard seats in first person, It's not the case on other cars.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. cars123

cars123
    Expand Collapse

I tried to move all mods and clear cache but it did not work

11. Pocketleaf824

Pocketleaf824
    Expand Collapse

That what I keep saying. Is that it looks like a Maserati Ghibli.

12. I<3ChickenWings&V8

I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

Would you kindly provide me your mod? :)

13. TheSomething

TheSomething
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

:rolleyes:

14. [S37k] FurryBoiGaming (ツ)

[S37k] FurryBoiGaming (ツ)
    Expand Collapse

I really like the car just wished it had its own v8. In my opinion it sounds more like a straight piped
    junk box then a muscle car.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Matrix_bmg

Matrix_bmg
    Expand Collapse

the body is too soft. the car crumples from 150 km an hour into a flat cake

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

Many modern US cars are still made with normal yellow turn signals, so really this is a design choice by the devs. My only complaint is that it looks like they took the lights off a Kia Telluride, connected them, and stuck them on a powerful American sedan.

• Like Like x 2
  17. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

Tbh, I only know the '96 Explorer and the '02 Tahoe that had yellow rear turn signals. But yes, it's definitely a design choice by the devs and all I can say is I'm fine with it! ;)
    My only gripe is that the taillights have a couple of weird creases, as if the mouse got sticky while the car was being designed. They could definitely be smoother. o_O

Attached Files:

• IMG_20211223_201100.jpg
  18. crazysim

crazysim
    Expand Collapse

This is probably already a known issue but it's a bit weird that the police versions aren't column shifters. There is precedent for a BeamNG vehicle with a column shifter and floor shifter option in the Moonhawk. The police console looks a bit funny with the laptop above the shifter so I'm sure this might be fixed.

#78 crazysim, Dec 23, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  19. Maxeee99

Maxeee99
    Expand Collapse

I would like to disagree in my opinion that‘s the realistic way a vehicle would react at such speeds the crash physics are great on this one feels like the next step in beam ng the other older cars always seemed too sturdy and hard like thick rubber especially the grand marshall

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. TheSomething

TheSomething
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

You're too dreaming boi, I crashed Grand Marshal when I crashed it on 50 mile got damage of cab

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice