1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Broken Barstow and ETK-K Series

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Danny Werewolf, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

So, I think ever since I adding mods to the game, my ETK-K Series never spawned with wheels and the Barstow is just "fatal vehicle exception".

I have verified integrity, cleared cache so many times, and in safe mode, the vehicles work perfectly fine. I have about 400 mods, and even than, its a bit difficult to find exactly which mod causes the glitch. And I'd rather not have to enable and disable every vehicle in the mods menu, unless it is the only option.

I have taken screenshots of both of the lua's. (safe mode with all mods active)
    18f737f26d856168a7c41f4a3f2e3b0e.jpg fb424edf3fcf9a0d927988c8fbc1f9c8.jpg

Has this happened to anyone else? I really want to fix this, especially because hype for WCUSA...Also because...the Barstow and ETK-K Series are just awesome!

2. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

Sort your mods by date modified in the mods folder, then delete them from the top to bottom.
    1 by 1, or 2 if you want a faster result. I personally only have about 20 mods enabled (4 are mine lol), so I haven't actually used this method, but it should work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Okay. I can't recall but I'm pretty sure I've had this ever since I did a clean wipe of BeamNG, so I bet some of the earlier mods (bottom to top) are causing this. Thanks.

Almost forgot, if a file called "Barstow" is in the mod folder, that affects the Barstow in some way. If there isn't a Barstow in the folder, could the vehicle still be affected by that mod?
    ~~EDITED~~
    I finally fixed both the ETK-K Series and Barstow with deleting one mod. The folder was called "MegaStance". I have no idea what this mod is, but I'm just thankful they're fixed...

#3 Danny Werewolf, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice