1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Brake Drums steel or iron?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by jtreign9097, Dec 21, 2017.

1. jtreign9097

jtreign9097
    Expand Collapse

Maye a Dev can help me with this one...
    I have worked on many Trucks from1940's into the late 1970's
    And notices brake Drums from those earlier times were sometimes Cast Iron "Iron" or always cast iron. can i use iron instead of steel in game. From {"rotorMaterial":"steel"}, To {"rotorMaterial":"iron"}, ?

This is of course for "Drums Brakes" i wanna see if there is a difference in Heat and Fade with the same settings as the steel ones with just the steel swapped out to iron? if there is any other materials i could use are those the only ones? i know engine blocks in-game use aluminum and iron so i figured id try.... i know aluminum on a drum wouldn't be a good idea because melting point but i dont think brake discs/drums melt like engine blocks do... so maybe aluminum would work alongside iron?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice