Solved Big Problem after 0.39 Update

Discussion in 'World Editor' started by Murokmakto, Jul 30, 2026.

  1. Murokmakto

    Murokmakto
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2023
    Messages:
    402
    Hello everybody,

    I got a problem on my map which I just spend over 12 hours trying to figure out but I kinda run out of options now....

    When I open WCUS AFTER I opened my map, all water looks like this:
    558ua58u.jpg

    I systematically deleted things from the map to see what causes the issue. I am currently sitting on a completely empty map. there is no assets, no water, no tod, no levelinfo, no sky, nothing except the terrain. the error still persists.

    I don´t know what to do at this point. Does anyone have a different idea?
     
  2. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,226
    Verify game integrity files on Steam.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Murokmakto

    Murokmakto
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2023
    Messages:
    402
    Fix for this: delete the cubemap_ocean_reflection from the mod
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice