for me it works completely fine, although it's been affected by the over-bloom stuff with the lights and glass(?). aside from that it's fine (i was using a personal config, so maybe im wrong...?)
well then its some of my 180 mods that broke it, like many other cars (edit): nwm after turning the game on and off it fixed itselve like always
I'm not that stupid, however I did discover that KLJP specifically does this to the Subaru, which I found interesting. KLJP Itself has been destroyed by 0.39.
Is there any chance of you doing the Legacy models of the same gen? I love the Impreza mod, and the Hirochi Legacy mod is for the second gen Legacy, not the first. I love your work regardless, this is my favorite irl mod on the site.
hirochi legacy??? do you mean the heritage?? because that is a third gen legacy.... just curious --- Post updated --- "looks great! but my gpu is MAXXED" --- Post updated --- not hachi's fault
View attachment 1323263 "looks great! but my gpu is MAXXED DUUDDEEE FR! SOMETIMES MY GAME RUNS PERFECTLY, OTHERS ITS LIKE 5FPS
some wheels were breaking in the game with certain wheels specifically 16x7 with 50 profile wheels. turns out hachi left a partial copy of the "tires.dae" in the Michelin XICE folder.The "untitled.dae"
Nope, the lights works as "emissiveIntensityNits": 20000,” now just put this code under the emissive of the glowmaps and change the value, it will fix the missing bloom
where can i find untitled.dae? still haven't found a solution to the wheel problem plus it started to break some of my other mods
gonna fix popups on pessima next --- Post updated --- --- Post updated --- repo>hachiimpreza2>vehicles>common>tires>tires86>winter